YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020, Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020, Check Beneficiary Payment Status Online, Online Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List, 1st and 2nd Farmer List, YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise List, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal, 1st, 2nd Farmer List YSR Rythu Bharosa – Dear AP People, As we know the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was implemented on 15th October 2019 in state of Andra Pradesh. This scheme will provide monetary benefits to the farmers. Mr. Arun Kumar Special commissioner, agriculture on 22nd April 2020 has announced that the farmers will get Rs. 5500/- financial assistance for the purchase of seeds. All the eligible farmers from SC/ ST/ Minority/ BC category will get Rs. 7500/- into their bank account. Formers who are cultivating endowments department lands will also get Rs. 7500/-. Seed supply via Rythu Bharosa Centres on subsidized rate started from May 15, 2020.
*** Also Check YSR Housing Scheme 2020 illa Pattalu final list here ***
Latest Update on YSR Rythu Bharosa – Now Recently, YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 released. The first installment of the scheme was Rs. 7500/-. In this amount Rs. 2000/- was already transferred to the farmers in the month of April 2020 due to the crisis of COVID-19. Rest of the amount Rs. 5500/- has also been transferred to the 49.43 lakh farmers account on May 15, 2020. Now AP Government will be ready to release the second and third installment amount i.e. Rs 4000 and Rs 2000 in the upcoming months of October 2020 and January 2021 respectively. Here in this article, Farmers can get the beneficiary list and also from the official site. We have mentioned mandatory information on YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 such as the procedure to check payment status, the procedure to check the beneficiary list below.
*** Also Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 ***
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer Beneficiary List Available Here
Andhra Pradesh Cheif Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy and his Government started the YSR Rythu Bharosa welfare scheme in tie-up with central scheme i.e. PM Kisan scheme for the farmers across the state. The AP government will be going to provide financial assistance of Rs. 50000/- for the farmers under this scheme. This scheme is also one of the 9 major promises made by the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy during his election campaign. He stated that the Beneficiary’s family will get Rs.12500 per year under this scheme from the starting of the second month. In addition with this government also made a promise of providing zero percent interest loans, free bore wells, Cold storages, and food processing units.
*** Also Check YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 here ***
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Budget Status
The AP State Government has spent Rs 6534 Crore rupees for the successful implementation of the YSR Rythu Bahrosa Scheme in the Financial Year of 2019-20. For the first phase of the installment, the Government has spent Rs 3675 Crore Rupees. Each and every beneficiary will get the installment amount directly into their bank account which is deposited through direct bank transfer (DBT) Method. The List of eligible farmers will be displayed in the gram panchayat office by the district administrations. If any eligible former name is not in the list then contact MEO (Mandal Extension Officer).
*** Also Check Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020 ***
YSR Rythu Bharosa First Installment Details
As per reports, Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme, approximately 49 lakh families have been received minimum support price. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has distributed the financial support to all eligible farmers on 15th May 2020. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy also announced in his video conference that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, they have deposited Rs 2000 in the bank accounts of a respected farmer in the month of April 2020 out of Rs 7500. After that YSR Government has deposited the remaining Rs 5500 on 15th May 2020. Under this, the Government has credited Rs 2,800 crore to formers accounts.
*** Also Check Jagananna Amma Vodi 2020-21 ***
All Three Phase Details of YSR Bharosa
- First Installment – Rs 2000+Rs 5500 Amount till May 2020
- Second Installment – Rs 4000 In the Month Of October 2020
- Third Installment – Rs 2000 In the Month of January 2021
Total Amount of Rs 13500 will be credited till the end of 2020
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Benefits
- Farmers can get a loan at zero percent interest.
- The Financial help of Rs. 12500/- per year and total Rs 67,500 in five years will be provided to each farmer family across the state.
- All Farmers will get nine hours of free electricity in a day.
- Tenant farmers will get Rs. 2500/- per year.
- The Farmers will also get free borewell facilities.
- There is no road tax for tractors of Farmers.
- Establishment of Cold storage across the state.
- Life insurance of Rs. 5 Lakh for the farmers family and premium of the insurance will be paid by the government.
- All the Pending irrigation projects will complete.
Main Objective of the YSR Bharosa Scheme
Major objectives of the the Rythu Bharosa scheme as mentioned beow,
- Financial help to farmers
- Agriculture sector developement
- For increasing Crop production
- To reduce the debt burden on farmers
Procedure to know YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 Online
- Initially, Applicants need to visit the official website.
- Search for the login option from the menu bar and click on that.
- You will redirect to new page and enter the user name and password.
- Then enter the captcha code and click the login option.
- On the login page, Eligible beneficiary data will displays on the screen such as Name of Beneficiary, Father Name, Katha number.
- In the search box, Enter the Khata number then Beneficiary details will appear on the PC screen.
- If you forgot your password to login then click on forget password option.
- Then enter the registered mobile number and click “Get OTP” option.
- After receiveing the OTP, enter it and create a new password.
Procedure to Edit the Information of the Beneficiary
- Initially, login into your account by following the above-mentioned procedure.
- After that, Click the edit option to edit the details in the last column then Beneficiary details, Web land information and Pss information appeared on your screen.
- Check the details and click on “verify status” option and select “details matched” option.
- Select “Marital Status”, “Caste Details” and “Type of beneficiary”.
- Then select “Type of Land”, “Type of Crop” and Check “Status”.
- If not matched select “details not matched” option and select “reject reason”.
- Click on submit option and save your corrected details.
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status online
To know the payment status, initially you need to go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- Go to the menu bar and choose “Payment status” (Link for the Payment status ” https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Reports/PaymentStatus” option)
- After that new page will appear on the screen then enter your Aadhar card nujmber and captcha code.
- Then click on the submit option.
- Therefore your payment status will appear on the screen.
Direct Links to Know YSR Rythu Bharosa 1st and 2nd Installment
YSR Rythu Bharosa Benificiary Details – Click Here
Direct links District Wise mentioned below
Anantapur | East Godavari | West Godavari | Kadapa | Kurnool | Krishna | Guntur | Chittoor
| Nellore | Prakasam | Vizianagaram | Visakhapatnam | Srikakulam
YSR Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number – 1902
Leave a Reply