Are you fresher and eagerly waiting to get a job in a reputed company like Wipro then here is great news for you. Wipro Off Campus 2020 Drive is going to conduct by the officials. Officials of Wipro conducting a Wipro Off Campus Drive for freshers of 2018, 2019 and 2020 batch pass outs. All the freshers across India can utilize this current Drive. Furthermore, we have attached the direct official Wipro registration link for apply. All the Interested candidates can refer to their eligibility and apply online through using the below process. Additionally, we have given the Wipro selection process, eligibility criteria, the procedure for the online test and how to apply for Wipro off campus drive 2020 sections.
Get Wipro Off-Campus 2020 Drive details
|Name of the Company||Wipro|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||Pass outs of 2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch|
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Industry||IT consultancy / IT Software|
About Wipro Company
Wipro which is abbreviated as Western Indian Palm Refined Oils Limited is an Indian Information Technology Services company. This is headquartered in Bangalore. Wipro was founded in 1945. Wipro is a manufacturing company of vegetable and refined oils in Amalner, Maharastra. Its outcomes are in the trade names of Sunflower, Camel, Kisan. Wipro provides a large intervention of Digital Strategy, Business Consulting, and IT services. Usually, it provides candidates to enhance their knowledge and exhibit their own interests. Wipro focuses on various technologies such as Cyber Security, Big Data, Enterprise architecture, Mobility, Internet things, Enterprise Risk, etc.
Required Skills for WIPRO Drive
The candidates going to attend the Wipro Off Campus 2020 Drive need to meet the following skills to crack this drive.
- Candidate must good at communication skills.
- Aspirants should be good at mathematics and logical skills. ( Verbal and Analytical)
- Aspirants must perform well in the coding segment.(Coding test on Java or C++)
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro
To apply for Wipro Off Campus 2020 Drive candidates need to check their eligibility. Candidates who are interested to attend the Wipro Drive 2020 need to meet the eligibility criteria given by the officials. check the eligibility guidelines given below.
- Candidates must have good academic records and good communication skills.
- Applicants age limit must be between 18 to 28 years.
- Candidates should ready to work for both day shifts and night shifts also.
- Candidates going to apply for the Wipro Off-Campus 2020 Drive should not have backlogs.
- Aspirants must hold a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- candidates who have attended the Wipro selection process in the last six months will not eligible to participate till 6 months completes.
- For B.E/ B.Tech 2020 Passing candidates, the mark criteria will be mentioned as – 10th Standard/12th Standard: 60% or above/ 6.00 CGPA and for Graduation: 60% or above.
Wipro Off Campus 2020 Selection Process
All the candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria now need to know the Wipro Off Campus 2020 Drive selection process. The selection process contains the various rounds such as written test, group discussion or JAM (Just A Minute) and technical round followed by HR round respectively.
Wipro written test Procedure
Applicants need to know the Wipro Written Test Procedure 2020 before attending the test. No negative marking will be given. The Test pattern will be as mentioned below.
- Verbal and Analytical (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Coding test on Java or C++ (45 minutes)
- Communication written Test (20 minutes)
Documents need to bring to Wipro Off Campus 2020
Aspirants going to take the Wipro Off Campus 2020 Drive need to bring the following mentioned documents to the drive. They are,
- Updated Resume
- Academic Certificates and Photocopies
- Id Proofs like Adhaar card, PAN card, ID card, etc
Direct link for Wipro Off Campus 2020 Drive registration
Wipro Off Campus 2020 Drive – Apply here
Apply For Wipro Off Campus 2020 Drive process
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Wipro i.e. www.wipro.com
- Before applying the drive, check the eligibility for this drive.
- Simply click on the link mentioned above or in the official site
- After that, read the eligibility criteria and start filling the application form.
- Thereafter, click on submit and save the registration id and password.
- Take a print out for your further use.
***** Thank you for your visit *****