WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2021 | WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: Are you Searching Government job In West Bengal State? The Officials of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board released the Official Notification for Staff Nurse, Medical Officer Specialist (MO) and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) posts on the official site i.e. wbhrb.in. A number of applicants eagerly waiting for Official notification in West Bengal State. In this article, we are providing all the Information about WBHRB Recruitment 2021. Applicants who are interested in Staff Nurse jobs can apply for these 8634 vacancies. Check the details carefully Submitting online application like Exam date and application fees and application last date of WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2021.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2021 Apply Below
Applicants who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the WB Health Recruitment 2021 notification and the Procedure of the application. The online application will be started from 12th February 2021 for Medical Officer (Specialist) and General Duty Medical Officer posts. The registration link for Staff Nurse post will active from 17th March 2021.
Information on WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
|Body of the Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Number of Vacancies||8634 Posts|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse, Medical Officer Specialist (MO) and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) posts|
|Starting date of application|
|Closing date of application||For MO and GDMO: 20th February 2021|
For Staff Nurse: 26th March 2021
|Job Category||West GOV Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Recruitment 2021
Education Qualification for Staff Nurse:
- General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course from any Nursing Training School/ College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council & Respective State Nursing Council.
- Registration Certificate from West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Spoken and written Knowledge on Bengali/Nepali.
Education Qualification Medical Officer Specialist:
- MBBS degree included in the First Schedule / Second Schedule / Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) with a recognized and requisite Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Specialty and Medical Council Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, OR any State Medical Council provided that the Candidate if appointed,
- Must register his/her name in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6 months of joining the West Bengal Health Service
Education Qualification GDMO:
- MBBS Degree included in the First / Second Schedule / Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and Medical Council Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council provided that the candidates if selected and appointed.
- Must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
- For Staff Nurse: 18 to 39 years
- For Medical Officer (Specialist): Not more than 40 Years
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 36 Years for ordinary Medical Graduates, & 40 Years for those possessing Post Graduate qualifications.
- Knowing about age relaxation details check the Official Notification.
- Staff Nurse Application Fee – Rs. 160/-
- MO/GDMO Application Fee – Rs. 210/-
- No fees for SC, ST & PwD Candidates.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Interview.
- Knowing about more details check the Official Notification.
Steps by Step to apply for WBHRB Recruitment Jobs 2021 Online
- Candidate first go to the official website i.e. www.wbhrb.in
- Land on the home page and search for the notification.
- Find the Notification of WBHRB Recruitment 2021 on the home page and click on it.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility before apply.
- Fill the WBHRB Application Form 2021 online
- After filling form pay the applicable fees.
- After completing the form, Click the submit button.
- Finally take the print of the application form.
- Candidates can also apply to the notification from the below links directly.
Registration Links Given Below
( Above link will be activated on 17th March 2021)
WBHRD MO & GDMO Online Application – Apply here
( Above link will be activated on 12th February 2021)
FAQs on WBHRB Recruitment 2021
Q1: How many vacancies are in WBHRB Staff Nurse recruitment 2021?
Ans: Total of 8634 Posts are announced.
Q2: When will be registration process start for WBHRB Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The registration process will be started from 12th February 2021 for MO & GDMO and from 17th March 2021 for Staff Nurse.
Q3: What is the age limit for Medical Officer (Specialist) posts?
Ans: The Age limit should not be more than 40 Years as on 01/01/2021
Q4: How can I apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Aspirants can apply directly from official site www.wbhrb.in or from the direct links provided above.
****** Thank You ******