Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020 For Freshers: Here is news from Vodafone Company about Vodafone Off-Campus 2020 Drive. Vodafone will be going to organize an off-campus drive in various cities such as Vodafone off campus drive in Pune, Hyderabad, Cochin, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Noida, Ahmedabad and Gurgaon in various locations across India. Candidates who have completed their graduation in 2018, 2019, and 2020 can utilize this opportunity and apply online. For more gathered data on Vodafone recruitment, refer to this complete page. Moreover, This Vodafone company announced this recruitment for both UG and PG Completed candidates. Therefore, We have given links to Vodafone online registration on this article. All the Applicants must visit the Vodafone careers for the registration process in order to take part in the off-campus drive. Before attending the interview process candidates must practice previous test papers to overcome the interview.
Vodafone Off Campus 2020 Drive – Apply below
Vodafone officials hiring candidates to fill the vacancies who have completed their graduation and postgraduation. Moreover, for the applicants who are willing to recruit in an IT industry, this is a wonderful opportunity. Furthermore, attend the Vodafone Off Campus 2020 drive to fill the vacant posts. So, all the interested applicants can apply to this Vodafone Off Campus 2020 Recruitment drive.
Vodafone Off-Campus 2020 Drive Important Details
|Name of the Company|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates|
|Students Year Of Passing||2018, 2019, 2020 Passouts|
|Job Role||According to Vacancy|
|Job Location||Across India|
Eligibility Criteria of Vodafone Off Campus 2020
- Candidates must score a minimum aggregate of 65 % in their 10th standard, XII standard, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Applicants no need to have work experience and more than 3 years experience candidates not allowed.
- Applicants age limit must be 18- 28 years.
- Candidates having backlogs not allowed. So, clear all backlogs before academic career.
Required Skills for Vodafone Off Campus
- Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, Fluency in English.
- Applicants Willing to work in shifts (24 x 7) will be considered.
- Candidates must have Good Knowledge of Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking, MS Applications and Well versed with technology.
- Candidates need to behave Multitasking and coordination skills,
- Having the ability to work with a Team Player is encouraged.
Vodafone Off Campus Selection Process
The Selection process of Vodafone will contain the following rounds.
- Online Written Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Documents need to carry to Vodafone Off Campus Drive
Applicants need to bring the below-mentioned documents while attending the Walkin drive of Vodafone.
- Updated resume hard copy.
- of both color and black and white.
- Photo ID proofs such as Adhaar card, PAN card, driving license, Voter ID, etc in original and Photocopies.
- All your Academic mark lists and certificates of 10th, 12th, graduation, and postgraduation.
Each great brand Shows something and at Vodafone, they exist to connect Each and everyone to live a better life today and to build a better tomorrow. At Vodafone, people live in the brand. Working at Vodafone is about helping people feel ready to take advantage of new technologies. They bring the future even to the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster areas, showing young people that a phone is not just for fun and thinking about technology that does not yet exist.
30 years ago, we made the first mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain, and since then we have been changing the lives of billions of people. So they are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for the social good for smart transport systems and emergency drones, they are still shaking things up. Also, they believe that being different is good. Additionally, they pride themselves on offering equal opportunity regardless of race, national origin, culture, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political beliefs. Furthermore, they can only take advantage of this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves, and strive to be their best. Therefore, their different perspectives help us shape the future.
Vodafone Company is a British multinational telecommunications company, Its headquarters is located in London. It mainly operates services in Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania regions. Among global mobile operator groups, Vodafone ranked 5th in revenue and 2nd (behind China Mobile) in the number of connections (469.7 million) as of 2016. This Vodafone owns and operates networks in 26 countries and has partner networks in more than 50 additional countries. Vodafone Global Enterprise division gives IT and telecommunications services to Help clients in 150 countries. Vodafone has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a component of the FTSE 100 index. It had approximately £ 52.5 billion market capitalization as of February 10, 2016. This is the eighth largest of all companies listed on the Stock Exchange From London. It has a secondary listing on NASDAQ.
Direct link to apply for Vodafone Off Campus 2020 Drive for Freshers
Vodafone Off Campus Vodafone Off Campus Drive Careers page: Check Here
Vodafone Off Campus 2020 Drive – Apply here
Steps for Vodafone Off Campus Registration Process online
- Initially, candidates have to open Vodafone official website i.e. vodafone.com
- After that, you have to click on the “Careers” section on the home page.
- Thereafter, Click on the “Search” to find out the latest jobs.
- After that, Find the current recruitment and read carefully about the entire notification.
- Thereafter, Check your eligibility with the notification required position role and start applying.
- After that, Enter all your details like academic data, personal data, etc and fill the complete required fields.
- Thereafter, Click on submit after entering your complete details.
- Finally, you will get your registration number and password in your mobile or mail.
- Therefore, take the print out of the applied application form to bring to the walking venue.
Frequently Asked Questions on Vodafone Off Campus 2020
Q1: How we can apply for Vodafone Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Ans: To apply for the Vodafone Off Campus 2020 Drive, Applicants need to visit the official site i.e. vodafone.com. Or else, check this page to get the direct apply link for registration.
Q2: What is the Vodafone Off Campus Selection Process?
Ans: Vodafone Off Campus Selection Process includes Online Written Test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3: When will be the Vodafone Off Campus 2020 Drive organized?
Ans: The Vodafone Off Campus 2020 Drive will take place soon after Lockdown.
***** All the best and thank you *****