UPSC AE Recruitment 2020:Hey Guys! Are you searching for a government job in Central Government? The officials of the Union Public Service Commission have released the Vacancy Notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Chief Design Engineer & Another post. A number of applicants eagerly waiting for Official Notification In Central Government. We are providing all the details about UPSC AE Recruitment Notification in 2020. After submitting of Online application check the details carefully. Knowing about more details stick on this page.
So all the Aspirants download the hall ticket and keep it safe. In the admit card details like, exam date, timings, venue details are presented. If the candidate facing the problem while downloading the hall ticket from the official site then get it from here directly.
Union Public Service Commission AE Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||85 Posts|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer, Chief Design Engineer & Other|
|Starting date||14th March 2020|
|Closing date||02nd April 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application process||Online Application|
- Knowing about education details check the Official Notification.
- Knowing about the details about age and Age relaxation details check the Official Notification.
- 25 Rs for all Candidates
- No fees for St and Sc Candidates.
- Select the Candidates will be based on Written test and Interview.
Important Links Given Below
UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Online application 2020-Click here
UPSC AE Official Notification-Click here
The process to apply for UPSC AE Notification 2020
- Who is applying for the Recruitment of UPSC Recruitment for, Assistant Engineer, Chief Design Engineer & Other posts Go to the official website i.e. @www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the Notification “Recruitment to the posts for Assistant Engineer, Chief Design Engineer & Other clicks on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.