UPSC IFS Prelims Exam Notification 2021:who is looking for Central Government Job updates can check the details from this page. The Officials of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released Official Notification for the post of Indian Forest Service (IFS) posts. Lack of people eagerly waiting for Official Notification in Across India. In this article, we are providing all the information about this recruitment 2021. candidates can apply to UPSC IFS Prelims Exam Recruitment Jobs openings 2021. Candidates can get the complete information about qualification, the number of posts, and Payscale to the posts as per Union Public Service Commission Regulations from the below section.
The Officials of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Select the candidates will be based on Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination Interview, However, the Contenders can get the direct link for the Official Notification and application form at bottom of this page Neetgov.in. Applicants must try to check all the specifications before applying for UPSC IFS Prelims Recruitment Jobs 2021.
UPSC IFS Prelims Exam Notification 2021
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the post||Indian Forest Service (IFS)|
|Total Vacancies||110 Posts|
|Notification Issued Date||4th March 2021|
|Closing Date||24th March 2021|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Applicant must have passed Graduate in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science.
- Minimum age limit:21
- Maximum age limit:32
- 100 Rs for all Candidates.
- No application for Sc and St Candidates.
Process of the Selection
- Select the Candidates will be based on Prelims and Mains and Interview.
Registration Links Given Below
UPSC IFS Prelims Exam Application link-Click here
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
IFS Prelims Exam Official Notification –Click here
Simple Steps to Apply to the UPSC IFS Prelims Exam 2021 online
- Initially, visit the official Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) portal
- Search for the notices section and find the UPSC IFS Recruitment 2021 notification.
- Read the complete notification and check your eligibility criteria to apply.
- After getting a complete idea of the notification, start your application registration process.
- Fill the all required details and upload your photograph and signature in the required format.
- After filling in the details ensure once and submit your information and pay the application fee.
- therefore check your application preview and download the application.
- Finally, take a printout for further use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How to apply for UPSC IFS Prelims Notification 2021?
Ans: Candidates can apply through Online Mode @ upsc.gov.in , Before 24th March 2021
Q2: What is the age limit required for Union Public Service Commission IFS Prelims Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The Age should be between 21 to 32 Years. The age relaxation for Reserved Category will be as per Govt Norms.
Q3: What is the qualification required for UPSC IFS Prelims Notification 2021?
Ans: Candidate should possess graduate as per the post requirement.
Q4: What is the last date for UPSC Indian Forest Service Prelims Jobs Notification 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply for Union Public Service CommissionIFS Prelims Notification 2021 is 24th March,2021.