UKSSSC Recruitment 2020, UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Apply 1431 LT Assistant Teacher Posts @ ssc.uk.gov.in: Recently The Officials of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board (UKSSSC) released the Official Notification about 1431 LT Assistant Teacher posts in Dehradun, Uttarakhand State. Don’t worry we bring out all the information of UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 here. As per the Uttarakhand recruitment notification, overall 1431 vacancies for LT Assistant Teacher are allocated for this recruitment. The application process will be started on 19th October 2020 and the Last date for online application is 04th December 2020. Check the Complete details before applying for these posts.
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply 1431 Vacancies & Online Application Registration Link, Eligibility Details Available Below @ssc.uk.gov.in
|Body of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Posts||LT Assistant Teacher|
|Total Number of Posts||1431 Posts|
|Mode of Application:||Online|
|Notification Release Date||14th October 2020|
|Ending Date||04th December 2020|
|Job Type||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
LT Assistant Teacher Posts Education Qualification As mentioned below
- Applicants must hold Graduation Degree in the concerned subject with LT Diploma/B.Ed from any recognized University
- For more detailed information read the official notification PDF.
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher posts Age Limit
- Applicants age must be 21 to 42 years
- Age relaxation for the aspirants belonging to reserved category as per government norms
- To Know about age relaxation Details check the Official Notification.
LT Assistant Teacher Salary Information
- The Uttarakhand LT 1431 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale – Rs. 44900 – Rs. 142400 (Level-7).
UKSSSC LT 1431 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 Application Fee As Below
- General / OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PH (Divyang) & EWS Category Candidates – Rs. 150/-
Assistant Teacher Posts Selection process
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the Written Test and Steno/ Typing Test.
- The written test will be of 100 Objective Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question of 1 mark and there will be negative marking of 1/4 th for answering wrong answers.
- Exam Time duration will be 2 hours.
- The unreserved category candidates will have to score minimum 45% Marks.
- The reserved category candidates will have to score minimum 35%.
Step by Step Process to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment Jobs 2020
- Who is applying for the Recruitment of UKSSSC Recruitment, Go to the official website i.e. sssc.uk.gov.in
- Find the Notification “Recruitment to the posts for LT Assistant teacher”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Candidates can also apply through the direct links attached below.
Apply Links Given Below
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Recruitment Online application Registration Link – Click here
Official Notification 2020 – Click here
***** Thank You *****