TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification 2021 February C-16, C16S, C18, New Exam Fee Dates, Online Fee Payment Last Date and Fee Details: Candidates who are waiting get the Telangana SBTET Exam Notification 2021 can stay here, The Telangana SBTET planning to organize the TS SBTET Exam February 2021 for C18, C16, C16S Semesters. Get the Telangana SBTET notification 2021 details here. You can also get the required info on Telangana Diploma Exam 2021 from this page. We will provide you with all the latest updates of the TS Diploma Fee Payment 2021 as they updated on the official site. So, Applicants can download the Telangana SBTET Notification from the Telangana SBTET official website and from our page also by the direct links provided below. Telangana Diploma SBTET Last Date also provided here.
TS SBTET Notification 2021 and Fee Details Available Below
The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) of Telangana Officials are ready to organize the diploma/ polytechnic C18, C16, C16S semester exams in the month of February 2021. The Telangana SBTET exam under TS SBTET Diploma Notification will be organized on various subjects in Various Courses such as Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, production, Instrumentation, Aeronautical, Biotechnology, and other courses. The exam will be in the semester system like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th semesters and all of these semesters will be held in the month of February 2021. For the SBTET Students of each semester, It is very important. Any of these semesters failed then they are not allowed to take another semester.
*** TS SBTET Time Table 2021 here ***
Information on SBTET Examination Date and Schedule
|Organization Name||State Board of Technical Education and Training of Telangana (TS SBTET)|
|Examination Name||TS SBTET Feb Sem Exam 2021 for C18, C16, C16S|
|Examination Date||In February 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||As per schedule|
*** TS SBTET Hall Tickets 2021 ***
Diploma Exam Notification 2021
The actual attendance will be calculated on the last working day. If any Student having actual attendance at less than 75% then he/she needs to pay condonation fee online for download the hall ticket. If candidates having less than 65% actual attendance then he/she will be detained. The hall ticket will not be generated for such students even if he pays the Exam fee.
Some Important Notable points:
- The issue of hall tickets depends on % attendance as on the last working day of the semester.
- Acceptance of the exam fee does not give any right to the student to demand hall tickets.
- The Time – Table Details of the exam will be given separately.
- The examination fee can be paid online from the SBTET official website i.e. sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
- No refund of Fee if once paid under any circumstances.
- A student not eligible to appear for the examination with a shortage of attendance even if he pays the exam fee.
- All the Principals are requested to NOT to sign and issue Hall tickets to the candidates who are detained because of the shortage of attendance even they paid the examination fee.
- Colleges can pay examination fees online for bulk students from their college login Id (or) students also can pay fees individually from the website of sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
- The transfer of the examination center will not be permitted under any circumstances for the students.
- A notification copy must be displayed on the Notice board for information of the candidates.
- You can contact SBTET help desk 040-23222192, For any clarifications during working hours or you can email to [email protected].
TS SBTET Examination Schedule and fee payment in February 2021
|1.||Practical Examinations Date||Before the Theory Exams|
|2.||Theory exams start from||from February 2021|
|3.||Starting Date for examination fee payment through Online||22-02-2021|
|4.||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty||06-02-2021|
|5.||Last date for payment of examination fee with the penalty||08-02-2021|
|6.||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of the application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||10-02-2021|
|7.||Last date to submit Internal/Sessional Marks||08-03-2021|
|8.||Last date to submit Practical Marks into the portal||15-03-2021|
|Fee Details Oct/Nov 2019|
|1.||Fee for whole Exam or part examination||Rs. 650/-|
|2.||Additional Fee for pass certificate of regular final semester examination||Rs.600/-|
|3.||a) Late Fee (penalty)|
b) Tatkal Fee (Including Examination fee)
|4.||Premium Tatkal (Induding Examination fee)||Rs. 5000/-|
Download TS Diploma Hall Tickets February 2021
Applicants who are waiting to get the TS SBTET Notification Feb 2021 in Telangana state keep scroll this page. State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana (TS SBTET) officials ready to conduct the semester examination of June month 2021. We have attached the direct download links of TS SBTET Exam Notification 2021 February below. Candidates can go through these links or can check the notification from the Telangana SBTET official site.
Instructions to attend the SBTET Exam as follows
- The student needs to carry the Concern Admit card for the TS Diploma SBTET examination.
- Every candidate has to come to the examination center before 30 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
- The student will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the time of commencement of the exam, and also not allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
- Every student must cooperate with Exam authorities to check pockets while entering the examination hall.
- Every Candidate advised that they need to have their own belongings like Scientific Calculators, Pens, Pencils, drawing instruments and a blue or black pen.
- Candidate must go through the instructions prescribed on the Answer Booklet before the beginning of the exam.
- Prohibited items such as Mobile phones, Electronic Gadgets, and other such items will not be allowed.
- If anyone fails to follow the above-mentioned rules then he/she will be noted under mall practice.
How To Check the TS SBTET Notification February 2021 online
- Initially, candidate have to visit the official website of the Telangana SBTET i.e. sbtet.telangana.gov.in
- Land on the TS SBTET Home page and search for the TS SBTET Exam Notification February 2021 link.
- Then you need to click on the link and you will redirect a new page that contains Notification pdf file.
- Therefore go through the complete SBTET Notification and download it.
- Finally, Save and Check Exam Notification.
- Students can directly download the notification and make fee payment from below links directly.
Download links of Telangana SBTET Notification and Exam Fee Online Payment Dates below
TS SBTET Fee Payment Link – Click Here
Note: Telangana SBTET Diploma Online Exam Fee Payment February 2021 Available Now on Above Links. So, Students Refer to this Page For Fee Payment Link or go to Board Offical Website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1) How we can pay the TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee February 2021?
Ans: The examination fee can be paid online from the SBTET official website i.e.sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
Q2)What is the Last date of the TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification February 2021?
Ans: The last date for Fee payment of examination without penalty will Notify Soon.
Q3) How to generate The Hall Tickets 2021?
Ans: The candidate can get the Hall Tickets directly via payment gateway. The issue of hall tickets to the candidate who is possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
***** Thank you and follow this page *****