TNPSC Recruitment 2022:Candidates who wish to obtain Graduate and postgraduate Pass jobs, then candidates can apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2022. The Officials of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) notification of Combined Civil Services Examination – II recruitment 2022. On this Neetgov.in the page, we provide all the information about this recruitment of the TNPSC which is taken from the Official website. Candidates can get all the information about this recruitment like qualification, the number of positions, salary scale, results according to government regulations. We have given direct links to apply for TNPSC Notification 2022.
Applicants should verify all specifications before applying for Combined Civil Services Examination – II in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the deadline of 23rd March. 2022. Those interested guys in the vacant position who meet all the eligibility criteria can apply online. For more information on this recruitment from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) , stay & bookmark this page.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Body of the Recruitment Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Combined Civil Services Examination – II|
|No. of Posts||5529 Posts|
|Closing Date||23rd March. 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Jobs Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
- Applicant must have passed Graduate and Post Graduate from the recognized institute or Board.
- Minimum age limit:18
- Maximum age limit:38
- Check the Official Notification for application fees details.
Process of the Selection
- Select the Candidates will be based on Preliminary Mains and Interview.
How to apply for Jobs TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who are interested to apply for the Recruitment of TNPSC, Go to the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After landing on the home page, Find the official notification of “Recruitment to the posts for Combined Civil Services Examination – II Others”, then click on the advertisement.
- Then official Notification will open, read it and check Eligibility before going to apply.
- To apply, Search for the apply link and make a click on it.
- Enter the required details correctly and make the payment.
- After that, Ensure the details before going to submit the application form.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Applicants can also apply through the direct links provided below.
Registration Links Given Below
TNPSC Recruitment Online application – Click here
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Recruitment Official Notification – Click here