TCS OFF Campus Hiring For Engineering Graduates of Batches 2019 to 2021 Register Today | TCS OFF Campus Hiring For Engineering Graduates Begins | Inviting Batch of 2019 & 2020 starts | Limited Seats, Register Now | TCS Off Campus 2021 Drive For 2021, 2020, 2019 Batch Freshers Online Registration – Here is a latest news for all the engineering graduates of batches 2019 to 2021. Well-known Multinational company TATA Consultancy Services (TCS) is hiring candidates of batches 2019, 2020, and 2021 passed out graduates across India. All the Engineering graduates can avail this opportunity now. Limited seats and Register today for Entrance Test of TCS 2021.
TCS OFF Campus Hiring For Engineering Graduates Register Below
As per latest news, TCS is going to recruit 2021, 2020, and 2019 Batch Freshers through TCS NQT Off Campus Drive. All the Interested candidates check their eligibility from TCS official portal and apply online for TCS NQT Exam. Like Every year, this year also TCS will hire a large number of graduates across India through TCS Off Campus Drive.
About TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021
Now a days getting job is a critical thing for candidates. So, aspirants must explore their skills to get placed in any reputed organization like TCS by taking attending the Tata Consultancy Services off Campus 2021 Drive for Freshers. Based on this TCS Off Campus 2021 Drive, TCS hires graduates and postgraduates. After applying to this Tata Consultancy Services off Campus 2021 Drive for Freshers, candidates should be skilled in both coding & aptitude. This will provide a gateway to fulfilling career in emerging and trending technologies with a global IT leader. TCS is your ideal launch pad to a great career that gives the growth and transformation journey. TCS Off Campus Hiring is for B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from Year of Passing – 2019 and 2020.
Important Note for Selected candidates
- After clearing the Off Campus Hiring process, you need to be available for joining by March 2021 / April 2021.
- You must have all your academic documents readily available such as mark sheets and provisional/degree certificates
If you have any work experience:
- You must provide experience related documents such as experience Letter / documents where Date of Joining and Date of Release is clearly mentioned at the time of interview for all the previous organizations.
- For the current working organization you should produce valid proof of work such as Appointment Letter/ Joining Letter/ Last 3 months salary slips during the interview.
- On clearing the Off Campus Hiring process, you must provide Release Letter and Experience certificate of your last worked organization at the time of joining TCS.
Eligibility Criteria For TCS Off Campus Drive
- Candidates must have CGPA of 6 or 60% throughout academics.
- No active backlogs shall be permissible at the time of hiring process.
- Applicants must don’t have academic gaps exceed 27 months until highest qualification.
- Candidate age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
- If candidate have any work experience then work experience must not exceed 2 years.
- Highest Qualification should be full time and students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- If TCS found a student is ineligible at any stage of the selection process, TCS reserves every right to cancel the candidature.
TCS OFF Campus Drive Test Details
The test will contain 92 questions and time given 180 minutes to answer the question.
The test comprises the following sections
TCS Off Campus Hiring Application Process
By following the below mandatory steps, TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2019 and 2020 application process can be done.
- Initially, applicants need to do NQT Registration
- This Registration is mandatory on TCS National Qualifier Test for the TCS Off Campus Hiring.
- Link to Registration, Registration Link – https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
- NextStep Portal Registration is for generate your NQT ID through NQT registration (NQTXXXXXXXXXX).
- NextStep Portal registration is mandatory.
- Then Go to the link- https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
- If you do not have reference ID, please click on “Register Now”, choose “IT”, proceed to fill/submit the application form.
- Then you would be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
- If you already have a CT/DT reference ID then, click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form.
- Thereafter, Update your NQT Registration Number and click on Apply.
- Then the status should be updated as “Applied for Drive”, which is shown in the “Track Your Application” tab.
- Your candidature for TCS Off Campus Hiring will only be considered if you register on both the registration links i.e. NextStep Portal and NQT website.
- The final Test Date and Test Centre will be communicated to you, by TCS iON (NQT).
For any help and assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Line No – 18002093111 Toll-Free
Beware of Fake Offers TCS DOES NOT Do Following
Recognize It & Validate It & Stop It
- Candidates must beware of fraudulent job offers.
- Please note that, TCS don’t send job offers from free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS don’t ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
- Don’t Appoint any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS Off Campus Hiring or conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment/benefits on its behalf.
Leave a Reply