SSC Recruitment 2020:Here we go today we are discussing Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020. The Officials of SSC release the Official Notification about Phase-VIII -Selection post in 2020. A number of applicants eagerly waiting for Official notification in Central Government in 2020. In this article, we are providing all the Information about SSC Recruitment 2020. Applicants who are interested in SSC jobs can apply for phase VIII posts. The women applicants are also encouraged to apply for the SSC job Vacancy. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and the Procedure of the application. Before submitting of Online application Check the details carefully like Exam date and application fees and application last date.
SSC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||1355+ Posts|
|Name of Post||Phase-VIII – Selection Post|
|Starting date of application||21st February 2020|
|Closing date of application||20th March 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
- Applicant must have passed Graduate or Post Graduate from the Recognized University or Board.
- Knowing about more details check the Official notification.
- 100 Rs for all the Candidates
- No application fees for Sc and St and Women Candidates.
- Minimum age limit:18
- Maximum age limit:30
- Select the Candidates will be based on Written Test and Document Verification.
Important Links Given Below
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Official Notification-Click here
Steps by Step to apply for Staff Selection Commission
(SSC) Jobs 2020
- Candidate Who is applying for the Recruitment of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment for Phase-VIII – Selection Post Othersposts Go to the official website i.e.@www.ssc.nic.in
- Find the Notification “Recruitment to the posts for Phase-VIII – Selection PostOthers, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.