SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 | Check SSC CGL recruitment 2020-21 notification | SSC CGL eligibility 2020 | ssc cgl 2021 notification| ssc cgl exam date 2021 | ssc cgl age limit – Here is good news from the staff selection commission, Officials of SSC announced the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. This SSC CGL is one of the best exams for graduate students in India. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for filling this SSC cgl vacancy. The SSC CGL recruitment process will be done in 4 tiers (stages). Candidates can check the official site of SSC CGL for more information on the entire process.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 – 2021 Notification Details Below
Staff Selection Commission of India released the official notification of SSC CGL 2020-21 on 29th December 2020. Scroll the page for the application process, ssc cgl syllabus. This SSC CGL notification 2020 released on 29th December 2020 by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Below registration links are activated for SSC CGL application form 2020 on December 29. The online registration links also activated. The last date to apply is 31st January 2021. To check detailed official notification ssc cgl recruitment 2021 notification pdf link is mentioned below.
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||6506 Posts|
|Job Category||SSC Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Enforcement Officer, JSO, Sub Inspector & Others|
|Starting Date to apply||29th December 2020|
|Last Date to apply||31st January 2021|
|Job Location||All over India|
- Applicant must have passed Graduate from the recognized Institute or Board.
- Knowing more details about Educational Qualification check the Official Notification.
SSC CGL Age limit
- Minimum age limit;18
- Maximum age limit:32
- 100 Rs for all Candidates.
- No application fees for Sc and St Candidates.
- Select the Candidates will be based on Written Exam and Document verification, and Interview.
Steps to Apply SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21 online
- Initially, visit the official SSC portal
- Search for the notices section and find the SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 notification.
- Read the complete notification and check your eligibility criteria to apply.
- After getting a complete idea of the notification, start your application registration process.
- Fill the all required details and upload your photograph and signature in the required format.
- After filling in the details ensure once and submit your information and pay the application fee.
- therefore check your application preview and download the application.
- Finally, take a print out for further use.
- Applicants can also apply through the below-provided links directly.
Registration Links Given Below
SSC CGL Recruitment Online application – Registration | Login
Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment Official Notification – Click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Where we can download the SSC CGL Notification?
Ans: Candidates can get the Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment Notification from this page Neetgov.in and Also, get from the official site.
Q2: What is the last date of the SSC CGL Recruitment Notification?
Ans: SSC combined Graduation Level Notification application registration last date 31st January 2021.
Q3: How many vacancies are there in SSC combined Graduation Level 2021?
Ans: Total number of SSC CHSL vacancies is 6506 Posts.
Gaddam Sriraju says