SBI Recruitment 2021 Junior Associates (Clerk) Posts | (Apply) 5237 SBI Clerk Jobs application Online | 5237 SBI Clerk Jobs in State Bank of India Notification in 2021 | SBI Clerk online application direct link: Are you seeking Banking jobs in India? Maybe I think you’re in the right place We bring out good news for you. The State Bank of India (SBI) Officials released the official notification of 5237 vacancies of Junior Associates (Clerk) Posts in Across India. Most of the people eagerly waiting for official notification in Across India. This article provides all the details about the State Bank of India (SBI) Jobs Recruitment 2021 & SBI Clerk online application direct link. Below we have given registration links for SBI Clerk Jobs.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Check SBI Clerk Jobs online application direct link below
State Bank Of India job Notification in 2021: Interested and Eligible Candidates Check the details before applying for the post. The Officials of State Bank of India (SBI) select the candidates will be based on Prelims and Mains. All Interest and Eligible Candidates may apply Offline mode before the last date 17th May 2021. Before submitting an Online application check the Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, & previous papers are given Below on Neetgov.in.
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI).|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Associates (Clerk).|
|No. of Posts||5237 Posts.|
|Closing Date of Application||17th May 2021|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs.|
|Jobs Location||All India.|
|Application Process||Apply Online.|
SBI Clerk Jobs Eligibility criteria
SBI Clerk Educational Qualification
- Applicant must have passed Graduate from the recognized institute or Board.
- For detailed information on Qualification Check official notification below.
SBI Clerk Age limit
- Minimum age limit: 20
- Maximum age limit: 28
- For detailed information on Age and relaxations, Check official notification below.
SBI Clerk Application fees
- 750 Rs for all Candidates.
- No application fees for SC and ST Candidates.
SBI Clerk Process of the Selection
- Select the Candidates will be based on prelims and Mains.
- For detailed information on SBI Clerk Selection process, exam pattern, and Stages of selection must check official notification below.
Steps by Step Process to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 Online
- Candidate Who is applying for the SBI Recruitment 2021 of Jobs Go to the official website i.e. sbi.co.in.
- Find the Notification “SBI Recruitment 2021 to the posts for Junior Associates (Clerk) click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Fill the Offline Application Form with all required details.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the below links.
- After filling the application form, attach the required documents.
- Submit these filled and attached documents to the Officials before the Last Date.
- Candidates can download the official notification from the below links directly.
SBI Clerk Jobs online application direct link
SBI Recruitment Online application – Click here
State Bank Of India Recruitment Official Notification – Click here
Frequently Asked Questions on SBI Clerk Jobs
Q1: How to apply for State Bank Of India Recruitment Jobs Notification 2021?
Ans: Candidates can apply through Online Mode @ sbi.co.in
Q2: What is the qualification required for the SBI Jobs Notification 2021?
Ans: Candidate should possess graduate as per the post requirement.
Q3: When will be SBI Clerk Jobs Call letters released?
Ans: The SBI Clerk Job Call Letters will be released tentatively in the month of June 2021.
Q4: What is the last date for SBI Jobs Notification 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply for State Bank Of India Notification 2021 is 17th May 2021.
Q5: What is the Inhand salary of SBI clerk?
Ans: The starting basic salary for a candidate selected for SBI Clerk will be Rs 11,765/- with a year-on-year increment of Rs 655/- with the Basic pay while the Maximum Basic Salary of an SBI Clerk- Rs 31,450/-. Depends on the place of posting.
Q6: How can I get job of SBI clerk?
Ans: Candidates should be proficient in reading, writing, speaking and understanding the local language of the respective State. Candidates need to take a Language Proficiency Test (LPT) after qualifying the online SBI Clerk Mains exam.
Q7: Is SBI clerk a permanent job?
Ans: SBI Clerk job is permanent, benefits like provident fund and pension are also provided to the employees.
Q8: Is SBI Clerk easy to crack?
Ans: By the strategic preparation and complete dedication, it is easy to crack the SBI Clerk Exam.