RRC Central Railway GDCE Notification 2022:Candidates who want to get 12th class and graduate jobs, these candidates can apply for the Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway Recruitment 2022. Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway officials have released an official notification for the post of Stenographer, Sr Comml Clerk – Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Station Master, Jr Accounts Assistant, Jr Comml Clerk – Ticket Clerk, and Accounts Clerk and other posts. On this Neetgov.in page, we are providing all the information about this Railway Recruitment from the official website . Candidates can get all the information from this page about this recruitment like qualification, number of positions, salary scale, results according to government regulations.
Railway Recruitment Positions 2022 Apply Below
Applicants should verify all specifications before applying for the positions of Stenographer, Sr Comml Clerk – Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Station Master, and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the deadline of 28th November 2022. Those interested in the vacancy and who meet all the eligibility criteria can apply online. For more information about this recruitment from bookmark this page.
RRC Central Railway GDCE Notification 2022
|Body of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway|
|Exam Name||General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)|
|Name of the post||Stenographer, Sr Comml Clerk – Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Station Master, Jr Accounts Assistant, Jr Comml Clerk – Ticket Clerk, and Accounts Clerk|
|No. of Posts||596 Posts|
|Ending Date||28th November 2022|
Computer Based Test (CBT) OR Written Examination Aptitude/ Speed/ Skill test (wherever applicable), Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
|Job Location||Anywhere on Central Railway|
- Applicant must have passed 12th class and have a shorthand speed of 80 wpm for a duration of 10 minutes with a transcription time of 50 minutes
- Candidate must have passed Graduate from the recognized institute or board.
- Check the Official Notification age limit and age relaxation details.
- No application fees for all Candidates.
Process of the Selection
- Select the candidates will be based Written test and Document verification and Skill test and Medical Examination.
Steps to apply for RRC Central Railway GDCE Notification 2022?
- The candidate first goes to the official website i.e. rrccr.com
- Land on the home page and search for the notification.
- Find the Notification of jobs RRC Central Railway GDCE Recruitment 2022 on the home page and click on it.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility before applying.
- Fill the Jobs RRC Central Railway GDCE Recruitment Application Form 2022 online
- After completing the form, click the submit button.
- Finally, take the print of the application form.
- Candidates can also apply to the notification from the below links directly.
Important Links Given Below
RRC Central Railway GDCE Notification Online application – Click here
Railway Recruitment Cell, Railway GDCE Official Notification – Click here
Leave a Reply