Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021:who is looking for Odisha Judicial Government Jobs can check the eligibility details from this page. we have created this page Neetgov.in and updated the most essential information about various State Government jobs across India. The Officials of Odisha High Court released Official Notification for the post of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Lack of people eagerly waiting for Official Notification in Odisha state. In this article, we are providing all the information about this recruitment 2021.candidates can apply to Odisha High Court Recruitment Jobs openings 2021. Candidates can get the complete information about qualification, the number of posts, and Payscale to the posts as per Odisha High Court Regulations from the below section.
The Officials of Odisha High Court Select the candidates will be based on Written test and Computer-based test and Viva Voice Test However, the Contenders can get the direct link for the Official Notification and application form at bottom of this page Neetgov.in . Applicants must try to check all the specifications before applying for Odisha High Court Recruitment Jobs 2020
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Recruitment Organization||High Court of Odisha.|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Section Officer (ASO).|
|No. of Posts||202 Posts.|
|Closing Date of Application:||20th Mar. 2021.|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs.|
|Application Process||Apply Online.|
- Applicant must have passed Graduate from the recognized University or Institute.
- Minimum age limit:21
- Maximum age limit:32
- 500 Rs for General Candidates
- No application fees for Sc and Stl Candidates.
Process of the Selection
- Select the Candidates will be based on the Written test and Computer-based test and Viva Voice Test.
Simple Steps to Apply to the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 online
- Initially, visit the official Odisha High Court portal
- Search for the notices section and find the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 notification.
- Read the complete notification and check your eligibility criteria to apply.
- After getting a complete idea of the notification, start your application registration process.
- Fill the all required details and upload your photograph and signature in the required format.
- After filling in the details ensure once and submit your information and pay the application fee.
- therefore check your application preview and download the application.
- Finally, take a printout for further use.
Registration Links Given Below
Odisha High Court Recruitment Online application-Click here
Odisha High Court Recruitment Assistant Section Officer Official Notification-Click here