NHRC Stenographer Jobs 2021:Applicants who want to get 10th Pass jobs/ 12th Pass jobs updates in 2021. Those candidates can apply to National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) stenographer Jobs openings 2021. In this article, we are providing all the information about this recruitment in 2021. Candidates can get the complete information about qualification, the number of posts, and Payscale to the posts as per National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Regulations from the below section. The Officials of NHRC Select the Candidates will be based on Interview. However, the Contenders can get the direct link for the Official Notification and application form at bottom of this page. Applicants must try to check all the specifications before applying for NHRC Stenographer Jobs 2021.
Applicants interested in the details of the vacant position and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and the application procedure. Check details carefully when submitting an online application like exam date, application fee, and last application date. Knowing more details about this Notification Stay on this page.
NHRC Stenographer Jobs 2021
|Name of the Organization||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)|
|Name of the post||Senior Superintendent, Research Officer, Section Officer, Senior Translator, Research Assistant, Jr.Translator, Stenograde, Assistant Librarian, Staff Car Driver|
|No of posts||26|
|Notification Release Date||Started|
|Closing Date||30 days from the Date of Issue|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Process of the selection||Interview|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- Knowing about Educational Details Check the official notification.
- Check the Official Notification Age limit and Age relaxation details.
- No application fees for all Candidates.
Process of the Selection
- Select the Candidates will be based on the Interview.
Simple Steps to Apply to the NHRC Recruitment 2021 online
- Initially, visit the official National Human Rights Commission portal
- Search for the notices section and find the NHRC Steno Recruitment 2021 notification.
- Read the complete notification and check your eligibility criteria to apply.
- After getting a complete idea of the notification, start your application registration process.
- Fill the all required details and upload your photograph and signature in the required format.
- After filling in the details ensure once and submit your information and pay the application fee.
- therefore check your application preview and download the application.
- Finally, take a print out for further use.
Registration Links Given Below
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Steno Jobs
Offline Application &Official Notification-Click here
(After completing the Official Application and attach the required documents send this address given Below.)
Under Secretary, National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhavan, Block C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110023.
Leave a Reply