NHRC Recruitment 2021|50 Vacancies in National Human Rights Commission|NHRC Notification PDF in 2021:Hey Guys! Are you looking for Central Government job updates in 2021 Don’t waste your time we bring out good news for you? The Officials of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) released the official notification for the post of Assistant, Librarian, and other posts. In this article, we are providing all the information about this Notification. Interest and Eligible Candidates can apply online for the job before the last date 21st-04-2021 Check the details before applying for the post those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and the Procedure of the application.
The Officials of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) select the candidates will be based on Interview. Check the details carefully Submitting online application like Exam date and application fees and application last date.
NHRC Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant, Librarian|
|Total No of Posts||50|
|Job Location: Delhi||New Delhi|
|Last Date||May 2nd,2021|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
- Applicant must have passed Graduate and Post Graduate from the recognized institute or Board.
- Maximum age limit:56
- Check the Official Notification for age relaxation details.
- No Application fees for all Candidates.
Process of the Selection
- Select the Candidates will be based on Interview.
Steps by Step Process to apply for NHRC Recruitment 2021
- Candidate Who is applying for the NHRC Recruitment Go to the official website i.e.@ www.nhrc.nic.in
- Find the Notification “NHRC Recruitment to the posts for Assistant, Librarian click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Fill the Offline Application Form with all required details
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the below links.
- After filling the application form, attach the required documents.
- Submit these filled and attached documents to the Officials before the Last Date.
- Candidates can download the official notification from the below links directly.
Registration Links Given Below
NHRC Offline application& Notification-Click here
(After completing the Offline application and attached required documents send this address in- Official Notification)
About National Human Rights Commission: The National Human Rights Commission (CNDH) of India is a statutory public body established on October 12, 1993, under the Human Rights Protection Ordinance of September 28, 1993.  It was given legal basis by the Human Rights Protection Act 1993 (PHRA).  The NHRC is the National Human Rights Commission of India , responsible for the protection and promotion of human rights, defined by law as “the rights relating to life, to the freedom, equality, and dignity of the individual guaranteed by the Constitution or enshrined in international covenants and enforceable by the courts in India. “.