MPSC Recruitment 2020:Hey Guys Are you Searching for Government jobs in Maharashtra State on the Internet? Don’t worry we bring out all the information Maharashtra Publis Service Commission Recruitment 2020. MPSC Officials ready to release the Official Notification about Police Inspector State Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Recruitment in 2020. A number of applicants eagerly waiting for Official Notification in Maharashtra State. As per the Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment notification, overall 806 vacancies for Police inspector posts are allocated for this recruitment. The application process will be started in 28-02-2020 and the Last date for online application is 20-03-2020.check the details before applying for the post.
So all the Aspirants download the hall ticket and keep it safe. In the admit card details like, exam date, timings, venue details are presented. If the candidate facing the problem while downloading the hall ticket from the official site then get it from here directly.
MPSC Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|Designation||Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer posts|
|Closure Date||28-02-2020 to 20-03-2020|
- Applicant must have passed Degree from the recognized Unversity or Board
- Candidate should have known the Marathi language.
- 374 Rs for all candidates
- 274 Rs for all Candidate
- Select the Candidate will be based on the Written test and Interview.
- Minimum age limit:18
- Maximum age limit:38
- Knowing about age relaxation details check the Official notification.
Some Important Links Given Below
MPSC Recruitment Online Application-Click here.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Official Notification-Click here
Procedure to apply for Maharashtra Public Service
commission jobs 2020
- Who is applying for the Recruitment of Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment for Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer posts Go to the official website i.e.hwww.mpsc.gov.in
- Find the Notification “Recruitment to the posts for Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.