Moga District Court Recruitment 2021|08 posts in Moga District Recruitment in 2021|: Who is looking for Central Government& State Government jobs updates in 2021 can use this opportunity to rise to higher positions in your life. The Officials of the District Court of Moga released Official Notification recruitment for the post of Stenographer Grade-III other posts. Most of the people seeking Government Job Notification in Across India. Applicants need to fill the MDC Recruitment application form in 2021. Interest and Eligible Candidate online application form before 23rd April 2021.
Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and the Procedure of the application. Check the details carefully Submitting online application like Exam date and application fees and application last date. For more updates about this Moga District Court Recruitment 2021 Stick on this page.
Moga District Court Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||District Court of Moga|
|Name of the post||Stenographer Grade-III|
|Total Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Closing Date||23rd April 2021|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Process of the Selection||Written Test/ Interview|
- Applicant must have passed Graduate from the recognized institute or Board.
- Candidates must have passed Shorthand in 80 words per minute from the recognized institute or Board.
- Minimum age limit:18
- Maximum age limit:37
- Check the Official Notification for Age relaxation details.
- No application fees for all Candidates
Process of the Selection
- Select the Candidates will be based on Written test and Interview.
Steps to apply for Moga District Court Recruitment 2021 Online
- Applicants who are applying for the Recruitment of MDC Recruitment posts, Go to the official website i.e.
- Find the Notification “MDC Recruitment 2021“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply, enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Applicants can also apply through the below links directly.
Registration Links Given Below
Moga District Court Recruitment
Offline Application & Official Notification-Click here
(After completing the Offline application form and attach required documents send this address given below)