MOEF Recruitment 2021|MOEF Recruitment 2021 @envfor.nic.in|Notification our for 18 Vacancies of Accountant, Stenographer & UDC: The Officials of the Ministry of Environment – Forest and Climate Change (MOEF) released the official notification of 18 vacancies of Accountant, Stenographer & UDC Posts in Across India. Most of the people eagerly waiting for official notification in Across India. In this article, we are providing all the details about the Ministry of Environment – Forest and Climate Change (MOEF) Steno Recruitment 2021. All Interest and Eligible Candidates may apply Offline mode before the last date 19th April 2021.
The application for the post ministry of Environment – Forest and Climate Change (MOEF) Recruitment will be started on 19th February 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates Check the details before applying for the post. Other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, & previous papers are given Below on Neetgov.in.
MOEF Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Environment – Forest and Climate Change (MOEF)|
|Post Name||Accountant, Stenographer & UDC|
|Starting date to apply||19th February 2021|
|Closing date to apply||19th April 2021|
|Job Category||Central Government jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Uttarakhand & Meghalaya|
- Applicant must have passed 12th Standard and Graduate in Science from the recognized institute or Board.
- Upper age limit:56
- Check the Official Notification for application fee details.
Process of the Selection
- Select the Candidates will be based on the Skill test and Interview.
Steps by Step Process to apply for MOEF Recruitment 2021 Online
- Candidate Who is applying for the Recruitment of MOEF Steno & UDC Go to the official website i.e.@ envfor.nic.in
- Find the Notification “MOEF Recruitment to the posts for Steno & UDC click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Fill the Offline Application Form with all required details
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the below links.
- After filling the application form, attach the required documents.
- Submit these filled and attached documents to the Officials before the Last Date.
- Candidates can download the official notification from the below links directly.
Registration links Given Below
MOEF Recruitment Online application-Click here
Ministry of Environment – Forest and Climate Change (MOEF) Official Notification-Click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How to apply for Ministry of Environment – Forest and Climate Change (MOEF) jobs Notification 2021?
Ans: Candidates can apply through Online Mode @envfor.nic.in , 19th April 2021.
Q2: What is the qualification required for the Ministry of Environment – Forest and Climate Change (MOEF) Jobs Notification 2021?
Ans: Candidate should possess 12th Standard, graduate as per the post requirement.
Q4: What is the last date for MOEF UDC & Steno Jobs Notification 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply for Ministry Of Environment-Forest and Climate Change (MOEF) Notification 2021 is 19th April, 2021.