Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 | Research Law assistant jobs in Chennai high court | Apply 75 posts | mhc recruitment 2023 Last Date to apply:Anyone who wants to get Madras High Court Job 2023 in the state of Tamil Nadu, Madras High Court officials have released the Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 notification. To apply for mhc recruitment 2023, candidates need to download the application form from this page neetgov.in. Candidates interested in the details of the vacancy and meeting all the eligibility criteria can read the Madras High Court Vacancy Notification for the application procedure. To know more about Madras High Court Recruitment 2023, Madras High Court Exam Date 2023, Madras High Court Cause List, MHC Recruitment 2023, apply in line, etc., stay on this page.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 Apply Below
Many people are eagerly waiting for the Madras High Court, Tamil Nadu recruitment 2023. On this Neetgov.in page we provide all information about Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification like Madras High Court Recruitment 2023, Madras High Court Job, Apply online like exam date, application fee and last date to apply etc. Madras High Court officials will select candidates based on the ViVa Voce test.
Chennai high court recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the Organization||Madras High Court (or) High Court of Madras|
|Number of Vacancies||75|
|Name of Post||Research Law Assistant|
|Starting date of application||Started|
|Closing date of applica||8-12-2023|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Chennai high court job vacancy 2023 Educational Qualification
- Applicant must have passed Graduate in Law from the recognized Board (or) University.
High court of madras recruitment notification 2021 Age limit
- Maximum age limit:30
- Knowing about age relaxation details check the Official Notification.
MHC recruitment Selection process
- Select the candidates will be based on Viva Voce test.
Steps to Madras high court recruitment 2023 apply online
- Applicants who are applying for the Recruitment of Madras High Court Research Law Assistant posts, Go to the official website i.e. www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Find the Notification “madras high court latest notification“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply high court of madras job vacancy, enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Applicants can also apply through the below links directly.
Registration Links for Madras high court apply online
Chennai high court recruitment offline application – Click here
Official Notification – Click here