Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment 2020:The Officials of Parliament of India Recently releases the Official Notification about 47 Hindi Translator Vacancies in 2020. Applicants need to fill the Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment online application form 2020. A number of applicants eagerly waiting for official notification in All Over India. Interest and Eligible Candidates can apply for this job before the last date, 27th July 2020. Before submitting of Online application check the details carefully.
who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and the Procedure of the application. Check the details carefully Submitting online application like Exam date and application fees and application last date. For more updates, about Parliament of India Hindi & English Translator Notification Stay on this page.
Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Parliament of India|
|Post Category||Central Government jobs|
|Post Name||Translator Recruitment 2020|
|Total Posts||47 Vacancies|
|Lok Sabha Translator Application Form Schedule||20th June to 27th July 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
- Applicant must have passed Master Degree in Hindi & English from the recognized University Or Board.
- Minimum age limit:18
- Maximum age limit:27
- Knowing about age relaxation details check the Official Notification.
- No application fee for all Candidates.
- Select the Candidates will be based on Written test and Interview.
Important Links Given Below
Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment Online Application & Official Notification-Click here
After filling up the application form, scan and send the required documentation
to this mail id –email@example.com
Procedure to apply for Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment Notification Jobs 2020?
- Candidates Who are applying for the Lok Sabha Translator Recruitment Translator posts Go to the official website i.e.@ www.loksabhadocs.nic.in
- Find the Notification LST Recruitment Translator Posts. For click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- After filling up the application form, scan the Translator application form along with the required documents and mail the same on the e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
********** Thanks For Visit ************