KVS Admission Online Form 2020 Apply Online started, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission Form for Class 1 to 12, Guidelines: Recently, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) officials announced the academic year 2020-21 KVS admission guidelines. This KVS Admission 2020-21 is for the students who seek admission in class 1 to class 12th. From 20th July onwards, all the Students who are seeking admission in class 1 to 12 can fill the online application form and apply. This KVS admission notification 2020 has released on 17th July 2020. Applications are inviting form the 20th July 2020. Candidates can fill the KVS admission application form 2020-21 online by visiting the KVS Admission portal i.e. kvsangathan.nic.in / kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. We have mentioned the eligibility criteria for admissions and procedure to fill the application form.
KVS Admission 2020 Class 1 to 12 Apply Online And KVS Admission Form Available Below
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is the central government organization. Total 1193 schools across the nation are functioning under this KVS. Every year KVS offers KV admission for students. KVS also has 3 schools outside the nation. KVS is the most popular educational organization, in this most students aspiring to get KV School admission. Every year KVS offers admissions to students on the basis of the number of seats. Students with good merit will be first filtered to get admission. So, the Kendriya Vidyalaya admission form released on the KV Online Admission portal for the students. Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission is activated from 20th July onwards. For KVS Online Registration Students can match their eligibility criteria and apply the kvs online form on Kendriya Vidyalaya admission Date.
KVS Admission 2020-21 Notification Details
|Name of Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Classes for which admission offered||Class 1 to 12|
|Category||KV Admission 2020|
|Mode of Application Form||Online / Offline|
|KVS Application Starting Date||20th July 2020|
|KVS Application Last Date||7th August 2020|
|Official Website||kvsangathan.nic.in / kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in|
KVS Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Class 1 to Class 11
1st Class Admission Eligibilty –
- 15% Seats are reserved for SC Category.
- 7.5% Seats are reserved for ST Category.
- In the first phase, 10 seats (Out of 40) to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats) and 10 seats will be filled from all applicants of SC / ST / EWS / BPL/ OBC Category.
- Remaining seats are filled as per category in the Second Phase of admission.
Class 2 to Class 8 Admission Eligibility –
There is no any admission test for admission in class II to Class VIII. For this KVS authority admission process on the basis of the Category System. If the number of applicants is more than the number of seats then the department will follow the lottery system.
9th Class Admission Eligibility –
KVS Department will be conducting the Admission Test for admission in Class 9th. So, Candidates can get admission on the basis of merit. The merit list will be prepared by category wise. In this admission test, questions will be asked from various subjects like English, Hindi, Maths, Social Science, and Science. The test duration will be 3 Hours. Question Paper will be of 100 Marks and Each subject contains 20 Marks. Under this Candidates need to score 33% marks to qualify the test while the SC / ST / Divyang category students must have to secure a minimum of 25% Marks.
11th Class Admission Eligibility –
To get Admission in 11th Class students must secure minimum marks as mentioned below in class X.
- All students who have passed the class X examination for Humanities Stream
- For Science Stream, students must gain at least 60% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
- For Commerce Stream, students must have score a minimum 55% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
KVS Admissions 2020 – Reservation Details
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 7.5%
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15%
- Differently abled candidates – 3%
- Economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society – 25%
KVS Admission Priority wise
- 1st Preference = Central Government employees Children.
- 2nd Preference = Army and Ex-Army’s children.
- 3rd Preference = Government employees’ children.
- 4th Preference = Single girl child quota.
- 5th Preference = Private or self-employed personnel’s Children.
Defense/Central and state government Job holders Priority Hierarchy
- 1st Preference = Transferable central govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- 2nd Preference = Non-transferable central government worker and ex-servicemen.
- 3rd Preference = PSU/ autonomous bodies/ Institute of Higher Learning of GOI.
- 4th Preference = Transferable state government employees.
- 5th Preference = Non-transferable State government employees.
- Last Preference = Any category children if seats are vacant.
KVS admission 2020 under MP quota
The members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha are given special permission for admission of certain recommended number of students, under the MP quota. This recommendation by the MPs will be made from class 1 up to class 11 only. This admission will be granted at the starting of the academic year. If the academic year already started then-No admission will be given under the MP quota.
Documents Required For Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- Relationship Proof for Grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Proof of residence.
- Certificate of disability/handicapped.
- Category certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL).
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defense employees.
- Certificate showing the no. of transfers.
How to Fill Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Form/KV Admission Online form 2020 Online
- Initially, Students can get the KVS admission notification on official portal, kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Also, KVS Admission Notification will be printed in various newspapers and also accessible from the school’s office.
- KVS application form will also be available at the principal’s office free of cost.
- In the Kendriya Vidyalaya admission procedure, After getting the admission form, Candidates have to fill up the application form with all the correct details.
- Thereafter, attach all the required documents along with the application form and submit it at the KVS office before the last date.
- Candidates must be careful about all the documents need to be attested by a gazetted officer.
Direct links to KVS Admission Notice 2020 & Application Form Below
KVS Admission dates 2020 – Check Here
Admission Guidelines (with changes in admission schedule) – Check Here
KVS Admission Notice – Download Here
Admission notification – Download Here
KVS online admission app class 1 – Click Here
Pro Forma Documents Samples – Check Here
RTE & Single Girl Lottery Schedule – Available Soon
Check KV Application Status – Available Soon