KPSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2020:Hey Guys! Are you waiting for a Government job in Karnataka State? Recently The Officials of Karnataka Public Service Commission releases the Official Notification about 1279 Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant Vacancies in 2020. A number of applicants eagerly waiting for official notification in Karnataka State. Applicants need to fill the Karnataka Junior Assistant online application form 2020. On this page, we are providing all the details about Karnataka Public Service Commission Junior Assistant Recruitment details 2020.
Interest and Eligible Candidates can apply online for the job from March 9th,2020 to June 1st,2020. Check the details before applying for the post those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and the Procedure of the application. Check the details carefully Submitting online application like Exam date and application fees and application last date. For more updates stay on this page.
KPSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2020
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant|
|Starting date||9th March 2020|
|Closing Date||June 1st, 2020|
|Category||Government Jobs in India|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across Karnataka|
- Applicant must have passed 12th Class from the recognized University or Board.
- Minimum age limit:18
- Maximum age limit:35
- Knowing about age relaxation details check the Official Notification.
- 600 Rs for all Candidates
- No fee for Sc and St Candidates.
- Select the Candidates will be based on Written test and Interview.
Important Links Given Below
KPSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2020 Online application-Click here
Karnataka Public Service Commission Junior Assistant Jobs Official Notification
Extension Notification-Click here
HK RegionNotification|RPC Region Notification
Step by Step to apply for KPSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2020
- Candidates Who are applying for the Recruitment of Junior Assistant posts Go to the official website i.e.@ kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Find the Notification “Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment to the posts for junior Assistant, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
*********** Thanks for Visit **********
Leave a Reply