Karnataka High Court Recruitment |54 posts in High Court of Karnataka Recruitment in 2022:Candidates who wish to obtain SSLC Pass jobs, these candidates can apply for the High Court of Karnataka recruitment 2022. The Officials of the High Court of Karnataka have issued an official notification of Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) recruitment 2022. On this Neetgov.in the page, we provide all the information about this recruitment notification of the Karnataka High Court from the Official website. Candidates can get all the information about this recruitment like qualification, the number of positions, salary scale, results according to government regulations.
Karnataka High Court Notification 2022 Apply Below
Applicants should verify all specifications before applying for Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) positions in the High Court of Karnataka. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the deadline of 07th April. 2022. Those interested in the vacant position and who meet all the eligibility criteria can apply online. For more information on this recruitment from Karnataka High Court, stay & bookmark this page.
Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) Jobs Notification 2022
|Body of the Organization||High Court Of Karnataka, Bengaluru|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)|
|No. of Posts||54 Posts|
|Closing Date||07th April. 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
- Applicant must have passed SSLC from the recognized institute or board.
- Candidate must have passed Shorthand and Typewriting with Senior grade in English from the recognized institute or board.
- Minimum age limit:18
- Maximum age limit:35
- 500 Rs for all Candidates.
- 250 Rs for St and Sc Candidates.
Process of the Selection
- Select the candidate will be based on Typing Test and Shorthand test and Viva Voce
How to apply for High Court of Karnataka Steno Jobs Recruitment Jobs 2021
- Who is applying for the Recruitment of High Court of Karnataka Steno posts, Go to the official website i.e.@karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Find the Notification “Recruitment to the posts for Karnataka High Court Steno posts and Others”, click on the advertisement.
- Then official Notification will open, read it and check Eligibility before going to apply.
- To apply, enter the required details correctly and make the payment.
- After that, Ensure the details before going to submit the application form.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Applicants can also apply through the direct links provided below.
Registration Links Given
High Court Of Karnataka, Bengaluru Assistant Court Secretary
(Stenographer)Online application – Click here
Karnataka High Court Steno Official Notification – Click here
Karnataka High Court: The High Court of Karnataka commonly referred to as the High Court of Karnataka) is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka and thus its highest judicial authority. The main court bench is located in Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka, with additional benches in Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga. It was previously called the High Court of Mysore. In Bangalore, the High Court functions in a red-painted brick building known as the Attara Kacheri, located opposite the Vidhana Soudha, the seat of Karnataka’s legislature.