JNTUH OD Apply Online 2020, Original Degree Application Form, Online Registration last date extended to 30th May 2020, Last date for JNTUH OD Apply, How to Apply for OD in JNTU Hyderabad?: Get the JNTUH Convocation Apply For Original Degree Under JNTUH Complete process here on this article. Here candidates will get the procedure of Apply for OD in 2020, JNTUH OD application 2020, JNTUH OD application last date, JNTUH OD application fee in 9th Convocation, etc from here. According to the latest news, the Last date for applying the JNTUH Original Degree(OD) in 9th Convocation is extended up to 11th May 2020. Recently JNTU Hyderabad officials have released the IX Convocation Notification 2020. So, all the students who are qualified for the Degree/Diploma & PG Degree during the academic years 2018-19 on or before 24-02-2020 are eligible to apply for the award of Degree.
Latest Update: According to the latest update, the Last date for applying the JNTUH Original Degree(OD) in 9th Convocation is extended up to 30-05-2020. Earlier it was 11th may 2020 but now extended up to 30th May 2020.
JNTUH OD Apply Online 2020, Original Degree Application Form, Registration Details Below
The process to apply JNTUH Convocation apply for OD (Original Degree) certificate is provided below. All the eligible applicants must register with online payments portal of the examination branch of JNTU Hyderabad from the official site i.e.epayments.jntuh.ac.in. You will be redirected to the payment gateway (using your credi/debit cards) after registration. For the sake of students,we have attached step by step process to apply JNTUH original Degree (OD) online. Scroll the page for “OD Application process of JNTUH”. The Original Degree Certificate (other than PhDs) shall be sent directly to the candidates to their correspondence address mentioned at the time of online registration. Students who are seeking help in various aspects such as How to Apply For OD in JNTUH, Apply for OD in 2020, JNTUH B.Tech OD Application Process in detail, Process to Apply for OD in JNTU Hyderabad, Last date for JNTUH OD Apply etc.
Important Dates for JNTU Hyderabad 9th Convocation 2020
Below we have given the JNTUH Convocation 2020 Dates in the month of May 2020 as
- Online Application Starts From – 11-03-2020
- Last date to Apply – 30-05-2020
- JNTUH OD application fee – Rs.600/-
Instructions to Students applying for JNTUH OD
- Candidates whose PC issued can apply for Convocation.
- Students must keep following documents ready while applying for the OD
- Scanned Copy of a Digital Passport size Photograph (.JPEG format) size 100-200 KB.
- Scanned Copy of Identity proof (.JPEG format with size 100-200 KB) Such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter Id Card, Passport, etc.
- Scanned Copy of Provisional Certificate (.JPEG format), size 200-300 KB
- Students must furnish their Provisional Certificate NUMBER (Number that is above the serial no of PC).
JNTUH Convocation Apply Below
Students can make registration through online mode only for the original degree certificates from JNTU Hyderabad in IX Convocation. The candidates can get the OD by using their Provisional Certificate (PC) number and address for communication. Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred Rupees only) through the online Payment (using Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking) or by system generated challan at any branch of SBI. The candidates who have applied Pre-Convocation mode degree should not apply for this Convocation. And the students who have already paid the application fee in their respective College need not pay now again. But you must have register for Convocation to get the OD. After registration of Original Degree certificate, the User name will be your hall-ticket number during the study of the course.
Procedure to apply for JNTUH Original Degree Certificate
All the Students who are qualified for the award of Degree have only one question now How To Apply an OD Original Degree JNTUH. So, Students should Submit the application online mode from 11th March 2020 to 11th May 2020. The JNTUH OD application fee is Rs.600/-. Refer the JNTUH OD application 2020 registration procedure for the original degree certificates through the online below and Apply Online For Original Degree (OD).
- The candidates who are new to use this service must enroll initially by New User Registration.
- For Registration enter your “Hall Ticket Number” and click on “Submit” Button.
- Thereafter, Fill all necessary details in Students Registration carefully, especially your address details.
- After filling the data submit them and Password also be created by the student himself at the time of registration.
- Candidates must keep and remember their registration number, passwords for any future updates. The User name shall be your hall-ticket number during the course.
- The application fee amount can be paid either by online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/ATM cards) and SBI Chalan.
- Now after fee payment again visit the epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation.
- Thereafter, enter the login details such as Userid (your Hall ticket No) and password (as set by you) then you will direct to application page.
- After that, Upload the scanned copy of Provisional Certificate.
- Thereafter, select convocation OD then you will get acknowledgement file in .pdf format.
- Finally, Download and save the acknowledgement Pdf for future use.
Procedure to Apply for Post-Convocation Original Degree Certificate (PC received before October 2002)
- First Download Original Degree Application Form from the official site and fill the complete Original Degree Application Form
- Take D.D. in the favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH” payable at HYDERABAD.
- Your Hall Ticket No & Mobile No. must be written on the back side of DD.
- You can enquire about DD Amount at the JNTUH students service counters.
- You have to submit the below mentioned documents at the students service counter, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad. They are PC Xerox Copy, Pass-port size photograph with Hall Ticket NO written on the back.
- You have Retain a photocopy of this application with you.
- That’s it the entire process, If you are not received the certificate with in 60 days then contact the Director of Evaluation for EMS (Speed Post) number.
- If you are not reported within 60 days then your application No claim of non-receipt of Certificate will not be entertained.
” Direct link to Apply for JNTUH Original Degree Certificate (OD) – Click Here “
This is the complete process to apply for JNTUH Original Degree Certificate (OD) (Pre/Post Convocation). If you are still having any query leave a comment below, you can also send a mail to this mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All the double degree awardees are informed that they must take into account that, for applying ODs of their JNTUH UG & PG degree, they must upload the Provisional Certificate (PC) of PG and must enter the details of PG PC to pay the fees of both degrees. Both ODs will be sent to the address mentioned at the time of your OD registration Director of Evaluation, JNTUH
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is the JNTUH Convocation apply Amount (Fee)?
Ans: JNTUH Convocation 2020 Fee is Rs 600/-
Q2: How to apply for JNTUH Original Degree(OD) in IX Convocation 2020?
Ans: By visiting the site – epayments.jntuh.ac.in or from the direct link here you can apply for your OD in IX convocation.
Q3: Who are eligible to apply in IX Convocation?
Ans: The students who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic years 2018-19 and PG Degree to be completed on or before 24-02-2020 are eligible to apply.
***** Thank You & All the Best *****