JNTUH M.Tech/M.Pharmacy Notification 2020: Are you waiting for JNTUH M.Tech/M. Pharmacy 1st, 2nd Sem Regular/Supply Exam Notification Aug 2020 then get the detailed notification here. JNTUH, Hyderabad- Examination Branch – M. Tech. / M. Pharm. – Examinations August-2020 given the Instructions to the Principals of reg colleges and issued the notification for the II Semester Regular/Supplementary University Examinations and I Semester Supplementary University Examinations for the M. Tech. / M. Pharm. courses. So, all the students must download the schedule of events for the Regular / Supplementary Examinations of M. Tech. / M. Pharm. courses. According to the schedule, These exams will be held in the month of August 2020. To know the exact dates scroll and read the complete page.
JNTUH M.Tech/M. Pharmacy 1st, 2nd Sem Regular/Supply Exam Notification Aug 2020 Available Below
The Released Exam Notifications is for the organization of the following examinations, they are,
- M. Tech. – II SEMESTER – (R19/R17/R15/R13) REGULAR/ SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – AUGUST-2020. (R19-2019 ADMITTED BATCH, R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, AND R13-2014 ADMITTED BATCH).
- M. Tech. – I SEMESTER – (R19, R17/R15/R13) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS –AUGUST-2020. (R19, 2019 ADMITTED BATCH, R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, AND R13-2014 ADMITTED BATCH)
- M. Pharm. – II SEMESTER – (R19/R17/R15/R13) REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – AUGUST-2020. (R19-2019 ADMITTED BATCH, R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, AND R13-, 2014 ADMITTED BATCH).
- M. Pharm. – I SEMESTER – (R19/R17/R15/R13) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – AUGUST-2020. (R19- 2019 ADMITTED BATCH, R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, AND R13- 2014 ADMITTED BATCH)
All the students who are going to appear for these examinations which are commencing from 03-08-2020 must note that the on-line registration for University examinations starts as per the given time schedule. Check the Prepared schedule below.
Exam Registration Last Dates:
- Without Late Fee: 23-05-2020 to 06-06-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 100/- : 07-06-2020 to 11-06-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/- : 12-06-2020 to 15-06-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/- : 16-06-2020 to 21-07-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/- : 22-07-2020 to 01-08-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-: 02-08-2020 to Till the end of exams
Examination Fee Details:
- For the Whole Exam: Rs.955/-
- For One Subject: Rs.365/-
- Fee For Two Subject: Rs.615/-
- For Three Subjects: Rs.840/-
- For Four Subjects And Above: Rs.955/-
Important note for the Candidates:
- JNTUH through procedure No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain advantages to students with physical disabilities (deaf, mute, hard of hearing, orthopedic disabled and visually disabled) such as the exemption from payment of the examination fees and passing marks. principals can present the permanent disability certificate in the year of admission and it is valid for the entire duration of the course. Colleges are not required to present proof of disability for each series of exams (only in the case of permanent disability).
- If there are discrepancies such as the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of the Syllabus, all these discrepancies must be submitted to the evaluation director within 3 days of this examination. Otherwise, such requests will not be accepted.
- The request for provocation assessment will only be considered for those who have requested a reassessment in the specific subject.
Download the Official Notification: Click Here