Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in AP 2022 Final Eligible List Out, Check Application Form and Status, Payment Status: Andhra Pradesh state CM Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy released the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 in February 2022. This is first installment of the fund. All the candidates might be aware of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022. AP State Government will provide Fee reimbursement under this Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme for all the eligible candidates who pursuing the B.Tech, B. Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, ITI, and B.Ed Courses.
AP State Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu going to Offer the Tuition fee amount for all the eligible candidates. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (JVD) scheme have launched on 24th February 2020 in Vizianagaram dist. For Applicants Status and Final Eligible list of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Search below.
*** Also Check YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 here ***
According to the latest update, AP Government released the fund for fee reimbursement in February 2022. Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status, Eligible list link in Telugu below. Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena (JVD) Scheme 2020 (జగనన్న విద్యాదీవెన) Complete fee reimbursement amount will be payable to all the eligible degree candidates under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme. The Government of AP, BC, SC and ST Welfare sectors has combined and sanctioned around Rs. 671.45 Crores for this Scheme under first installment.
The ITI students will receive Rs 10,000, polytechnic students will receive Rs 15,000, and degree students will receive Rs 20,000 every year under this scheme. This will be directly paid to the accounts of the mother of the children as like the Amma Vodi scheme, This amount must be paid to the colleges by the parents after receiving the fund.
*** Also Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Details here ***
Get Details of YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in AP
Students who are pursuing the Polytechnic, Degree, Engineering, and various PG Courses can get YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 benefits. For the Students under categories of SC, ST, BC, EBC, and Minorities, this scheme has implemented from 24th February 2020. Under this YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, Candidates can get the Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement by AP Government. Under this Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, Fee reimbursement (RTF) of Rs. 20,000/- per annum will be offered by the CM for the candidates for their food and hostel expenses for the every academic year.
We have attached some steps to check their name on the eligible list. This year around 10,88,439 students will be going to benifitted under this scheme.
Update On Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2nd Installment Release Date
Andhra Pradesh Government has recently announced the Second installment Date of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena i.e. 28th April 2022. Under this Vidya Deevena Scheme, Total 671.45 Cr released for first installment, In this 491.42 Cr released by BC Welfare, 119.25 Cr released by the SC Welfare, 19.10 Cr released by St Welfare, and 41.68 Cr released by the Minority Welfare sectors for this Scheme. Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2022 is given below.
*** Also Check YSR Housing Scheme 2020 illa Pattalu final list here ***
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Scheme name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena|
|Implemented By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Implementation of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme||24th February 2020|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme||First Installment Payment On: in February 2022|
Second Installment Payment On: in February 2022
|Offered Pay every year||ITI students: Rs 10,000|
Polytechnic students: Rs 15,000
Degree students: Rs 20,000
|Beneficiary students||SC, ST, OBC, minority, Kapus, EWS, and disabled|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Highlights
- Despite the corona crisis, the government will reimburse the full fee of students pursuing higher education
- Around 12 Lakh mothers and their children benefit from the program.
- Approximately Rs 4000 Crores will be released under reimbursement of Fee
- Total of Rs 1,880 crores arrears from previous government must have cleared
- To increase the accountability of colleges and to enable parents to monitor the colleges on a regular basis, fee will be deposited once every trimester in the account of mothers, from the next academic year.
- First time in the history of the state, fee pertaining to all trimesters to be paid in the same financial year
- Orders have been issued to colleges to reimburse the entire fee amount paid by parents during the year 2018-19 and 2022, as the Government has already paid that amount to the colleges.
*** Also Check Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020 ***
Important points from AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
- AP State government implemented the post-matric scholarship under Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Backward Classes (BC), Kapu, Economically Backward Class (EBC), Minorities, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), the Backward Classes (BC), Kapu and Economically Backward Class (EBC), Minorities and Differently Abled categories.
- Candidates who have 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also made eligible for this scheme.
- Aspirants whose annual family income below or less than Rs. 2.5 lakh are also made eligible for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- This fee reimbursement will be offered for candidates who are pursuing B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, BEd courses and others.
*** Also Check Jagananna Amma Vodi 2020-21 ***
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants whose family member working as a government employee and the family member availing pension will not eligible to apply this scheme.
- All the Sanctuary workers are also not eligible.
- Students who are pursuing the Degree and above courses in various Government, Aided, Private Colleges can apply for this scheme for reimbursement.
- Candidate’s family annual income must be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum to avail of this eligibility.
- The beneficiary candidates who have below 10 acres of wetland / agricultural land below 25 acres/ wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres are eligible.
- Anyone of the candidate family members does not have any four-wheelers, and property tax-paying family candidates also are not eligible.
- Applicants who have house area less than 1500 Square Feet in the city are eligible.
Eligible Courses comes under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in AP
- Various Degree/ PG Courses
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Status and Eligible List Checking process
- Applicants want to check the eligibility list first know the secretariat code by clicking on this link ” https://navasakam4.apcfss.in/KnowMySecretariat.do “.
- Candidates need to click on the text with a blue color to get detailed reports info.
- Candidates need to select “District Name” and select your location after that choose the Rural / Urban option.
- Finally, note your Secretariat Code and then enter your Secretariat Code in this link as ” https://navasakam1.apcfss.in/NavasakamJVDEligibleReport.do?key=GetEligiblePdf&sec_code=” Here, Enter Your code”.
- Therefore, you can get and check your name in Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List pdf.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in AP Check Status – Click here
Know your secretariat – Click here
Required Documents to apply for this scheme
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission Fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificate
- Parent occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration form
- Bank account
How to apply for AP YSR Jagananna Vidya Scheme 2020 through the online process
- Initially, applicant must visit the AP State Government official site i.e. ap.gov.in.
- After that, search for the AP YSR Jagananna Deevena Scheme official Notification.
- You have to click on JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma.
- Thereafter, Fill the entire application form and upload all the required documents.
- After that, Have to Submit the details and cross-check the details before submission of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form 2022.
- Thereafter, Take a print out of it for further reference.
Direct Link to Apply For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
To avail, the students for this Full Fee Reimbursement Scheme, according to their income eligibility, every College or Institution affiliated to State / Central University or its equivalent body, need to register itself. These Universities can register by submitting an application (as in the format appended to this order) duly attached by appropriately authorized signatory. Moreover, Deemed – tobe Universities and Private Universities are not eligible for these benefits of the scheme.
The students who are pursuing distance/correspondence courses and management quota, NRI quota, or spot admissions students are not covered under this scheme. The Social Welfare Department will execute the scheme in close collaboration with the departments of Higher Education, Tribal Welfare, Backward Classes Welfare, Minority Welfare, and the Department of Finance.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Fee Reimbursement Application Form Download – Click Here
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Toll-Free Number – 1902
The amount is given per year by the Govt under the following Schemes
JAGANANNA AMMA VODI – Financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year to the poor and needy mothers for the education of their children (studying from 1st to 12th). The total amount released under this scheme will be Around Rs 6500 Crores. AP Govt also released the Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2022 Laptop Scheme. The announcement letter for this will be sent to students on 19th April 2022. After receiving the letter, students have to take permission from their mothers and return it to School Principal on 22nd April 2022.
JAGANANNA VASATI DEEVENA – Financial assistance of Rs 20,000 per year to 12 lakh mothers of students, are pursuing higher studies for their mess and boarding charges in two installments (Jan-Feb, July-Aug). The total amount released under this scheme will be Around Rs 1100 crores.
JAGANANNA VIDYA DEEVENA – Around Rs 4000 crores of the amount released for the total fee reimbursement of higher studies pursuing students to their mother’s account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What will be the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme approval date?
Ans: The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will be announced on 27th November 2019.
Q2: When the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will be implemented?
Ans: Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme has implemented from 24th February 2020.
Q3: How much amount does AP Government will offer under this scheme?
Ans: CM offering the following amount every year. Which is
- ITI students – Rs 10,000
- Polytechnic students – Rs 15,000
- Degree Students – Rs 20,000
Q4: How to apply online to Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
Ans: The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme can be applied through offline only.
***** Thank you for your visit *****
s .uma maheswar rao says
my name is s.uma maheswar rao .I am studying dioplama mechanical 2 year at andhar polytechnic in kakinada .I HAVE NOT RECEIVED schalorship/jaganna devvan.