Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020 Apply Online | AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Eligibility Registration | Jagananna Thodu Scheme Benefits | Andhra Pradesh govt Jagananna Thodu on November 25 – Get complete details about Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Thodu Scheme in this article like How to apply online Jagananna Thodu Scheme, AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Benefits, Registration process, etc. This scheme is launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to help Street vendors in their regions across AP. Check eligibility criteria, objectives, benefits of the Jagananna Thodu scheme along with step by step registration procedure in this article. For more details related to the Jagananna Thodu scheme, Jagan anna thodu scheme last date, characteristic of the scheme prescribed in this article.
*** Also Check YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 here ***
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020 Eligibility Details and Apply Procedure Below !!!
Andhra Pradesh government Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020 is launched by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy on 25 November 2020 to help and provide benefits to street vendors of the Andhra Pradesh state. As per this scheme, the state government will be providing 10000 Rupees as a working capital loan to the street vendors of AP. In this coronavirus pandemic, it is really hard to carry livelihood in the Andhra Pradesh state. So, this scheme will help those street vendors to hold their livelihood and live a pleasurable life. The loan amount of Rs 10000 will be given to small vendors without interest under Jagananna Thodu Scheme. The interest will be pay through the Andhra Pradesh govt by reimbursing it.
*** Also Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Details here ***
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020 Brief Details
Name of the Scheme
|Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Loan Amount||10000 Rupees as loan|
|Jagananna thodu scheme launch date||On 25 November 2020|
Jagan anna Thodu Scheme 2020 Status
Already nearly 10 lakh vendors have applied to this scheme to get benefits. For this scheme, Andhra Pradesh Government directly credited Rs 1000 crore to the bank account of the beneficiaries. To avoid corruption, a portal is opened by the government to apply. The beneficiary will get QR-based small ID cards for the purpose of monitoring which is done by SERP, MEPMA officials. Nearly 9,05003 lakh beneficiaries identified for this scheme in the survey done by the village/ward volunteers. If anyone interested in this scheme then consults their respected volunteer. You will get details of jagananna thodu Telugu by Jagan anna thodu scheme in Telugu pdf download from the official website.
*** Also Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 ***
Objective Of Jagan anna Thodu Scheme 2020
The Jagananna Thodu Scheme is applicable only for the beneficiaries who belonging to States / UTs which have notified rules under Street Vendors (Protection of Livelihood and Regulation of Street Vending) Act, 2014. The complete procedure to apply have been provided here. The main aim/objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to people who have small businesses across Andhra Pradesh state. As discussed earlier, under this scheme the street vendors will be provided 10000 rupees loans interest-free. This will help their business to grow well.
*** Also Check Jagananna Amma Vodi 2020-21 ***
Benefits Of Jagan anna Thodu Scheme 2020
The street vendors who are doing their business on the footpath or streets will get Rs 10000/- across the Andhra Pradesh state. This loan is helpful in growing their business by expanding their items. These loans will be given to the street vendors through the banks without interest. These banks’ interest of the street vendors on the loan amount will be covered by the government of AP itself. The beneficiaries can repay their loan in instalments. This complete project budget will be Rs. 474 crores. Around 9.08 lakh beneficiaries covered under the scheme.
*** Also Check YSR Housing Scheme 2020 illa Pattalu final list here ***
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying to this scheme, applicants must check their eligibility criteria and must follow the rules as mentioned below.
- The age of the small trader must be above 18 years.
- Seller’s/trader’s family income should be around Rs. 10,000 in villages and Rs. 12,000 in towns.
- The seller who carry goods for selling on the streets also eligible
- Under this AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020 street vendors like Vegetables, Fruits, Street food, tea stall, Edible items sellers, textile, artisan products, and books/ stationery sellers, etc are eligible.
- Along with the above sellers, some other people like Barbershops, cobblers, pan shops, laundry services are also included in the street vendors category. They will also get the loan of Rs. 10,000/- under this Scheme.
- Some other people who sell groceries at footpaths, motor & bicycles spare part vendors and carts on the streets are also eligible.
- Business on the roadside, on the sidewalks, along with public and private places are eligible.
- The seller whose shops are permanent or temporary in villages or towns taking the space below 5 feet long, 5 feet wide is eligible.
- The list of eligible applicants will be placed on the notice board of village and ward secretariats for social audit.
Application Procedure for Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020 Online
- Initially, applicants need to visit the official website to apply i.e. pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in.
- Land on the home page and search for “Apply for Loan” link and click on it.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page of application registration which contains instructions to fill your application form.
- After filling the form you have to Click on the “Request OTP” button and you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- After verifying OTP, Select the “Vendor Categories”.
- Then fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Documents which are required to upload are mentioned in this page below.
- After completion of the Application form, click on the submit.
- If you have any queries then consult your area volunteer for detailed information and application procedure on this scheme.
Required Documents to Fill the Application Form
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Government identification documents
Selection Criteria of Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020
To select the beneficiaries, the govt will follow below mentioned selection criteria.
- After applying the Scheme, you have to submit the application form to the concerned authorities.
- This application form submitted by you will be forwarded to the other concerned authorities for approval.
- After completion of the approval process, concerned authorities will prepare a merit list.
- According to this merit list, The loan payment will be sanctiontioned to the beneficiaries bank account.
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020 Beneficiary List & Status
You can check the beneficiary status & final beneficiary list of the scheme as below.
- To check Jagananna thodu status check, Visit the Official Website for jagananna thodu login.
- Land on the vendor page to check jagananna thodu status.
- After that enter the required details like state, ULB name, name of a street vendor, father/spouse name, mobile number, certificate of vending number, etc.
- After filling the details click on the “Search” button.
- Therefore you will get Survey Status, jagananna thodu application status on your PC Screen.
For more information on the scheme, stay with us. we will update every frequent update here after the state government further details announcement.
***** THANK YOU FOR VISIT *****