Jagananna Amma Vodi 2020-21 Final Eligibility List Check Online Payment Status | Amma Vodi List 2020 | jagananna ammavodi status | Apply Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme | Jagananna Amma Vodi Log in | Check Ineligible list with Reasons – Are you searching for How to apply Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 – 21, amma vodi beneficiary list then stay in this article. Here we have provided complete information on scheme like amma vodi scheme status 2020, jagananna amma vodi eligible list download, amma vodi mother name wise list, etc. All we know last year Government of Andhra Pradesh invites Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2019-20 applications of students studying in Class 1 to 12 and sent INR 15,000 per annum amount to the mother’s / recognized guardians (in absence of mother) account who are below the poverty line across AP State.
*** Also Check YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 here ***
Amma Vodi final eligible list 2020-21, Jagananna Amma Vodi Final selection list 2021 download – Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has started Amma Vodi scheme. The motto of this Jagan anna ammavodi.ap.gov.in 2020 scheme is to reduce the illiteracy rate across AP. Along with this implementation of the Jagananna Amma Vodi 2020-21, many incentives will also be provided for students of the government schools in Andhra Pradesh. This year also government accepting applications from the students for the amma vodi scheme. Scroll the page below for required information like ap amma vodi list download, final beneficiary list, jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal, amma vodi scheme details in Telugu, etc. Below you will get a step-by-step process to check your name on the beneficiary list and Ineligible list with Reasons.
*** Also Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Details here ***
Jagananna Amma vadi Scheme Details, Beneficiary List Available Below !!!
జగన్ అన్న అమ్మ ఒడి
పిల్లల్ని చదివించాలని కుటుంబ అభివృధికి తోడ్పాటునందిచాలని ప్రతి తల్లి కి ఉంటుంది . కానీ నేటి కాలం లో చదువుకునే పరిస్థితి పోయి చదువు ‘కొనే’ పరిస్థితి వచ్చింది. పేదింటి అక్కచెల్లెమ్మల ఆర్థిక పరిస్థితి దృస్థి లో ఉంచుకొని ఏర్పాటు చేసిన పథకం అమ్మఒడి. పిల్లలకు నాణ్యమైన విద్య అందించాలని ఉద్దేశం తో ప్రెవేశ పెట్టిన పథకం అమ్మ ఒడి .1 వ క్లాస్ నుండి 10 వ క్లాస్ వరకు చదివే ప్రతి ఒక్క విద్యార్థి కి 75 % హాజరు తో ప్రతి విద్యార్థి యొక్క తల్లి అకౌంట్ లో 15,000 రూ /- జనవరీ 9 న నేరుగా బ్యాంకు అకౌంట్ లో జమ చేయడం జరుగుతుంది.
*** Also Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 ***
Amma Vodi eligible Final selection list 2020-21, Jagananna Amma Vodi selection list download – The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has again announced this AMMA VODI scheme 2020 -21 program for this year. This Jagananna Amma Vodi 2020-21 is a part of the NAVARATNALU which is implemented to provide financial assistance of INR 15,000 to each mother who are below the poverty line, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region. This incentive is for children from Class I to XII from Recognized Government, Private Aided, Residential Schools & Jr. Colleges for the Academic year 2020-2021. The jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal is enabled to accept applications through Jagan anna ammavodi district wise HM login, & for amma vodi status check with aadhar card.
According to schedule of Jagananna Amma Vodi 2021 eligible list of mothers and children released. To check the status stay on this page. The JAV Jagananna Ammavodi scheme is implemented only after 6 steps verification. Below in this page we have given direct links to how to download the ammavodi selection list, Ammavodi final eligible list 2020-21, Jagananna Ammavodi Final selection list 2021 download, Also check Ineligible list with Reasons available at HM Logins / Principals login. This ammavodi selection list is released in two phases such as phase 1 and phase 2. The Amma Vodi Amount of INR 15,000/- will be given to eligible students on 11th January 2021.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Brief Details
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme in Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children – BPL families|
|Scheme Launched Date||On 10th June 2019|
|1st beneficiary list Released||On 21st December 2020|
|Amount Transfer date||11th January 2021|
Details of Amma Vodi Budget 2020-2021
The Finance Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. B Rajendranath Reddy has Updated the budget for the financial year 2020-21 in the state Assembly of AP on 16th June 2020. In this state budget, the government has allocated Rs 22,604 crore to the education sector out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore. For the financial year 2019 – 2020, the government has sanctioned Rs 17,971 crore to the education sector in which includes the amount Rs. 6,000 crores have been sanctioned for the Amma Vodi scheme 2019-20 and this budget amount will increase for the financial year 2020-21 due to new entries in schools.
*** Also Check YSR Housing Scheme 2020 illa Pattalu final list here ***
Amma Vodi Scheme Features
Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi scheme has the below features such as –
- These incentive funds will be transferred to the beneficiary’s accounts through direct online transfer.
- For the students who complete 12th standard then no assistance will be provided to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother. He has to apply for a further scheme in the Jagan anna vidya deevena 2020-21.
*** Also Check Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020 ***
Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme
Under this AP Amma Vodi scheme, there are many benefits that are available. The first and the foremost benefit is, the candidates will receive INR 15,000 per annum every year upto their 12th standard. This incentive will help the children who are below the poverty line and encourage poor families to send their children to school.
Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility
- Students who are studying in both government & private schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates must be residents of Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible.
- The Beneficiary mother/guardian should be belong to the BPL household.
- Students who are studying in Class 1 to 12 in government/ private aided/ private unaided schools/ junior colleges recognized by the government will receive financial assistance.
- White ration card must for the eligibility of this scheme.
- Students must have at least 75% attendance in their school.
- Students who discontinue the study in the middle of the session then he/she will not avail the benefits.
- State or central government employee children are not eligible for this Amma Vodi scheme.
How can you apply And Application Process of Amma Vodi Scheme
Eligible candidates must follow the below steps to apply
- Candidates need to visit the Amma Vodi Official Site.
- Thereafter Download the application form of the Amma Vodi scheme from there and read the complete details to apply.
- After downloading the Amma Vodi application form, fill it carefully without mistakes.
- Attach all the required documents to the filled application form.
- Therefore Scan & Submit the Application documents in the official portal and submit them before the last date.
Documents Required to Attach with the application form
- White Ration card
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Mother’s / Guardian’s Aadhaar Card
- Student’s school identity card
- Bank Pass Book
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List / Track Mother Status online
To check the beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme on the official website, You have to follow the below steps.
- First, applicants need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- After landing on the homepage, click on the Beneficiary list option on it.
- You will redirect to a new tab with some required details.
- Then fill in the details like Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and verification code etc.
- Finally, the details of the beneficiary will appear on your PC.
- Therefore, Take a print out of the beneficiary list.
District wise Beneficiary List
Beneficiary List PDF
(Above links updated )
Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Scheme – Check Here
For more details Contact Email: apcse.@ap.gov.in