ISRO Jobs Notification 2022-2023:Are you looking for Central government job in Across India? Recently, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) released the official notification regarding 526 vacancies for Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk in 2022. On this page Neetgov.in we are providing all the information about this recruitment from the Official website. Applicants must complete the online application form before the last date of application. A number of applicants are eagerly waiting for a official notification in Across India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. Check the details before applying for the job
ISRO Jobs Notification 2022-2023 for 526 Assistant, JPA, UDC, Steno Posts
Candidates interested in the details of the vacancy and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and the application procedure. Check details carefully when submitting online applications, such as the exam date, application fee, and last application date. For more news on this recruitment, stay on this page.
ISRO Jobs Notification 2022-2023
|Body of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Post Name||Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk|
|No. of Posts||526 posts|
|Ending Date||9th January 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Assistant & Upper Divisional clerk: Applicant must have passed Graduate with 60% marks along with proficiency in computer Applications.
- Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographer: Candidate must have passed Graduate with 60% marks along with 60 W.P.M speed in Stenography and Typing.
- 28 years old on 01.09.2023 (31 years old for OBC candidates and 33 years old for SC/ST candidates, wherever positions are reserved).
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for each application. Candidates who wish to apply for the ISRO Jobs 2022-2023 must pay the application fee of Rs.100/- separately.
Process of the Selection
- Select the candidates will be based on Written Test and Skill test.
Some Important Links Given Below
ISRO Jobs Recruitment Online application – Click here
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment
Official Notification – Click here
Simple Steps to apply for ISRO Steno and Upper Divisional Clerk Jobs 2022
- Candidates Who are applying for the Recruitment of ISRO Steno and Upper Divisional Clerk posts Go to the official website i.e.@www.isro.gov.in
- Find the Notification “Recruitment to the posts for ISRO Steno and Upper Divisional Clerk, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Where we can download the ISRO Steno and Upper Divisional Clerk Notification?
Ans: Candidates can get the ISRO Steno and Upper Divisional Clerk Notification from this page Neetgov.in and Also, get it from the official site.
Q2: What is the last date of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Notification?
Ans: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Notification last date 9th January 2023
Q3.How to apply for Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) NotificationAns: Who is applying for Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Notification before submitting the Online application check the details carefully. we are providing all the details of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Notification here On this page neetgov.in
*******Thanks For visiting********
Leave a Reply