Indian Navy Recruitment 2021|2500 posts in Indian Navy Recruitment in 2021:Are you looking for a Central government job in Across India? Don’t worry, we’ve got some great news for you. Officials from the Indian Navy have issued an official notification of recruitment for the Sailors For Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) posts in 2021. A large number of applicants are eagerly awaiting official notification from Central Government. An applicant must submit the online application form before the deadline of 25th October 2021. Check the details before applying for the position, the application process is online only. The requestor must keep the roll number and password to download the result. We will provide the result and the cut-off points when reporting the results.
Indian Navy Recruitment Apply Below
We have provided the links at the bottom of the Neetgov.in page to apply. In addition, we have given the most common information in the sections below. At the end of the page, we have outlined the steps to apply for this Indian Navy Notification. So check out the Indian Navy Recruitment Notification pdf below. If you want to know more about the latest application form, Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), application fees and how to apply, etc., check the official web portal. @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Subscribe and follow this page for an immediate response after the notification is posted.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Names||Sailors For Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)|
|No. of Posts||2500 Posts (Approximately)|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||25th October 2021|
|Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Qualified on 10 + 2 exam with 60% or more marks in total with math and physics and at least one of these subjects school board chemistry/biology/computer science recognized by the Ministry of Education, Gov. from India.
Upper Secondary Rookies (SSR) – Qualified for 10 + 2 exam with math and physics and at least one of these subjects: chemistry/biology/computer science from school education boards recognized by the Ministry of Education, government. from India.
- Applicants must be born between February 01, 2002, and January 31, 2005 (both dates included)
- Check the Official Notification for application fees details.
Process of the selection
- Select the Candidates will be based on Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Step by Step to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment Jobs 2021
- Who is applying for the Recruitment of Indian Navy Recruitment posts, Go to the official website i.e.www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Find the Notification “Indian Navy Recruitment to the posts for Sailors For Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) posts and Others”, click on the advertisement.
- Then official Notification will open, read it and check Eligibility before going to apply.
- To apply, enter the required details correctly and make the payment.
- After that, Ensure the details before going to submit the application form.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Applicants can also apply through the direct links provided below.
Registration Links Given Below
Indian Navy Recruitment Online application
Indian Navy Recruitment Official notification –Click here