IBPS RRB 2020 Notification Released, Apply Online, Last Date to Apply, Apply Procedure: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) officials announced the notification of IBPS RRB 2020 to fill the vacant 9638 posts. This Notification released on 30th June 2020 on the official site i.e. ibps.in. In this Recruitment, The officials going to fill the Office Assistants and Officer Scale I Asst Manager, Scale II Manager, and Scale III Sr Manager posts. The notification is available in the pdf format. All the eligible can refer to this IBPS RRB 2020 notification PDF for eligibility, Procedure to apply, vacancy details, etc. From July 1, 2020, onwards, all the applicants can be allowed to apply for this notification. To fill the application form and pay the application fee until 21st July 2020. The higher authorities planning to conduct the prelims test in the month of September/October 2020 tentatively.
IBPS RRB 2020 Notification Check Eligibility and Apply Below
Check the IBPS Important dates of the notification for your reference in brief from below.
IBPS RRB 2020 exam Important dates
- IBPS RRB notification 2020 Release Date ——> 30th June 2020
- IBPS RRB application stars and fee payment from ——-> 1st July to 21st July 2020
- Downloading of call letter starts from —————> August 2020
IBPS RRB prelims Dates
- Officer Scale I, II, III ———> September/October
- Office Assistants ——-> September/October
- IBPS RRB Single Exam ———> October/November 2020
IBPS RRB Mains exam Dates
- Officer Scale I ———-> October/November 2020
- Office Assistants ———–> October/November 2020
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria
Applicants going to apply for the IBPS RRB Notification for Office Asst, Scale 1 Scale 2, Scale 3 posts must need to meet the following Eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria have differed on the basis of educational qualification, age and some other factors like mentioned below. Check these eligibility criteria before going to fill the application form.
Based on the Age factor the eligibility criteria for each post and IBPS RRB Age Limit given below as on 1st July 2020.
- Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager) – 18 to 30 years of age
- Officer Scale-II (Manager) – 21 to 32 years of age
- Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager) – 21 to 40 years of age
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 18 to 28 years of age
Some age relaxations are also provided to the reserved category belonging candidates. Check detailed reports in the official notification after downloading from below.
Applicants must have a graduation degree and other specialized qualifications as per the post are a special advantage. All the candidates need to download the notification PDF before going to apply and check the detailed eligibility criteria in that for better understand. Candidates can easily download the official IBPS RRB notification Pdf 2020 from the below links.
- For General and OBC candidates Application fee will be – Rs 850
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates Application fee will be – Rs 175
IBPS RRB Exam Pattern
- IBPS RRB exam is planned to schedule in September/October months 2020 for Officer Scale I and Office Assistants while the Single exam for Officer Scale-II and III is going to scheduled in October/November 2020.
- The test will be held in an online mode
- There is only a single exam for Scale II and III posts and interview
- For Officer Scale I and Office Assistants, prelims and mains only conducted.
- For exact and detailed info download the official notification and check carefully.
How to apply for IBPS RRB 2020 online
- Firstly candidate needs to visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in.
- After landing on the home page you will find the latest notification of IBPS RRB Scrolling on the homepage.
- Then click on that link and you will be redirect to the new page to register and apply for the post.
- Before going to apply you must read the notification carefully as said earlier and then start filling the application.
- After that in your new redirected page, you will find a login window where you need to click on the ‘Click here for new registration’ tab.
- Enter the details like email ID, mobile number, scanned copy of photo and signature in given specifications.
- Then your application Id will be generated and save it.
- Likewise, Enter these required further details like educational details, and pay the application fee as given and submit.
- Thereafter, to print your application you need to log in again by using the login credential generated.
- Finally, save and print your applied application for your reference further.
- Candidates can also download the official notification from below directly and also apply from here.
Direct download links to Apply IBPS RRB
Official Notification – Download Here
IBPS RRB Application Form 2020 Apply online – Apply here
Guideline For IBPS RRB 2020 In the view of COVID19
- All the Candidates must carry Mask (compulsory to wear), Gloves, Personal transparent water bottle, Any Hand sanitizer (50 ml), pen, call letter along with original ID Card.
- The applicant who has moderate or high-risk status on the Aarogya Setu app will not be allowed.
- Any candidates with COVID 19 infection/symptoms, then he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
- All the candidates have to submit their mobile phones after Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate.
- Applicants must go through the Thermo guns test at the entry point for temperature measurement.
- If anyone has a temperature above normal (> 99.14° F) or display any symptoms of the Coronavirus, then they will not be allowed to the venue.