Sikkim TET Notification 2020, STET Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Sikkim TET Exam Date @ sikkimhrdd.org: Candidates are eagerly waiting to take the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (Sikkim TET) / STET to get placed as Primary Teacher for Classes I to V and Elementary (Graduate) Teacher for Classes VI to VIII. The Human Resource Development Department (HRDD) officials already released the STET Notification on 29th February 2020. Now the Online STET Application Form also opened from 4th March 2020 to apply. So, all the applicants who want to take the STET 2020 Exam must fill the online Sikkim TET 2020 Application Form and apply for Sikkim TET 2020. candidates can also get the details like Eligibility, Sikkim TET Exam Date, Sikkim TET Application Fee here. Here on this page below, we have attached the direct official apply links.
Sikkim TET Notification 2020 Details, Sikkim TET Exam Date Available Below
|Organization||Human Resource Development Department (HRDD)|
|Name of the post||Primary and Elementary (Graduate) Teacher|
|Name of the Exam||Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (Sikkim TET) / STET|
|Notification Release Date||29th February 2020|
|Application Starting Date||4th March 2020|
|Application last date||11th March 2020|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Mode Of Application||online|
Important Dates of HRDA STET – 2020 / Sikkim TET Exam Date
|Notification Release date||29th February 2020|
|Online Application Form starts from||4th March 2020|
|Last date for submission||11th March 2020|
|Admit Card issue date||Soon Available|
|Date of STET Examination||Soon Available|
|Publication of Answer Key||Soon Available|
|Declaration of Result||Tentatively in July 2020|
Sikkim TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have to obey the STET Eligibility minimum Educational Qualification as mentioned below for STET Exam.
How to Submit Sikkim TET 2020 Application Form Online
- Initially, Go to the official site of HRDD, Sikkim i.e. sikkimhrdd.org.
- Thereafter, land on the Human Resource Development Department home page.
- After that, search for the link to apply for the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (Sikkim TET) / STET.
- Thereafter, Click on that required link, and then start to fill all your details.
- After that, Pay the Application fee and upload all the necessary documents (if required).
- Thereafter, Submit your filled online Sikkim TET 2020 Application Form.
- Finally, Download and take a hard copy for any future purpose.
Details need to fill on STET 2020 Application Form
All the applicants need to fill the following details before submitting the application. They are
- Applying TET Subject
- Name of Applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Contact number
- Email ID
- Applicant permanent & Local Address
- Date of birth
- Sub – Category
- Bonafide Himachali or not
- District/ revenue subdivision
- Exam center district preference
Sikkim TET Exam Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.400/- for the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (Sikkim TET) / STET.
Direct links to apply
Online Sikkim TET 2020 Application Form – Apply here
Download Sikkim TET Notification PDF – Click Here
***** Thank you *****
Leave a Reply