GATE 2021 apply Exam Date Announced Syllabus, Pattern, Gate 2021 Eligibility Criteria, GATE 2021 apply Exam Date @ gate.iitb.ac.in – Dear GATE Aspirants, here is important news for you. The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has announced the GATE 2021 exam dates for Engineering candidates of various branches like ECE, CSE, Mechanical, Civil, EEE, IT Etc. The IIT-B officials announced the exam dates for the GATE 2021 exams on July 25. The 2021 edition of GATE has introduced two new subjects this time and made some changes like the relaxation of the eligibility criteria. GATE 2021 will be conducted on February 5-7 and February 12-13 for admission of candidates to postgraduate and doctoral programmes conducted by institutes across India. Read the article below to know about GATE 2021. Check GATE 2021 apply Exam Date
Gate 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, New Subjects details @ Available below
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination which is the biggest national level exam. All we know IIT Bombay will responsible for the GATE 2021. This GATE exam is organized every year in eight zones across the country jointly by Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and seven Indian Institutes of Technology institutes at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras & Roorkee on behalf of the National Coordinating Board (NCB), Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India. This GATE 2021 is for seeking the Admission to postgraduate engineering and science courses with MHRD. Some government scholarship/ assistantship at engineering colleges/ institutes in our country are open to for the students who qualify GATE. GATE is the online national level examination to get admission to Master in Technology (MTech), Master of Engineering (ME), and direct PhD admissions to IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
Below we have mentioned the details like exam dates, syllabus, pattern, preparation strategy for GATE 2021. Scroll the page and read carefully.
GATE 2021 Important Dates
aspiring applicants for GATE 2021 can now check the complete tentative schedule or GATE 2021 Dates below for GATE 2021 Events.
|GATE 2021 Notification live website from||16-Jul-2020|
|Application form availability||Last week August / 1st week of September|
|Last date to fill the application form||September Last week|
|Last date to register with late fee||1st week of October|
|Correction of Application form||3rd week of October|
|Admit card download||1st week of January|
|GATE 2021 Exam day||5-Feb-2021 to 7-Feb-2021 And 12-Feb-2021 to 13-Feb-2021|
|Result announcement||3rd week of March|
Gate 2021 Exam Dates
According to the officials, The GATE entrance examinations for postgraduate admissions will start from 5th February 2021 and will end on 14th February 2021. By considering the Covid-19 pandemic situation at present, GATE-2021 examination dates are spread out over a longer duration as on 5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th, and 14th February 2021.
Eligibility Criteria of Gate 2021
We have mentioned the eligibility criteria for GATE 2021 here. Recently the eligibility criteria are relaxed to a minimum of 10+2+3 from 10+2+4. This means third-year students can also eligible to apply for GATE 2021 now. By this decision, students in the third year of their under graduation will get the one year opportunity to improve their marks.
Gate 2021 New Subjects Added
Another biggest news on this GATE 2021 is the biggest changes introduced to the exam this year. The change is Students from humanities backgrounds will also now able to apply for the GATE 2021 exam along with the science and engineering candidates. So, students from humanities background can take the GATE exam now. Two new subjects are included in this year’s GATE 2021. Those subjects are Environmental Science and Engineering (ES) and Humanities and Social Sciences (XS). Therefore, a total 27 subjects count is for GATE 2021. For more info on GATE 2021 check the official site i.e. gate.iitb.ac.in.
GATE 2021 Exam Pattern
In this section, we have mentioned the GATE 2021 exam pattern.
- The Mode of GATE 2021 is an online (CBT) mode.
- The exam will be conducted for 25 subjects according to the branch.
- There are two sections General Aptitude and the choice of engineering branch.
- The Exam Duration is 180 minutes (60 minutes per section)
- The question paper is in the English Language.
- Questions are in the MCQ pattern and there are no choices in the case of NAT.
- In Marking scheme, 1 & 2 marks Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with negative marking.
- 1/3 mark negative mark will be deducted for 1 mark questions and 2/3 mark will be deducted for 2 marks questions.
- For 1 & 2 marks NAT questions under Numeric Answer Type (NAT) there is no negative marking.
GATE 2021 Application Form Registration Process
As we know, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will release the GATE 2021 application form tentatively in the last week of August or the first week of September 2021.
- All the aspirants can access the application form of GATE 2021 in online mode from GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) portal.
- The candidates can not access the application form in any other mode.
- Candidates must fill the application form carefully without mistakes.
- If you are late in filling the form and registration before the last date then you have to pay an extra fee of Rs. 500.
- Before filling the GATE 2021 application form check the GATE eligibility 2021 once to avoid cancellation of registartion.
- Print the applied form of GATE 2021 for further use. And save the registration number and password for further login.
Direct link apply for Gate 2021
Apply for GATE 2021 – Register here
GATE Online Classes Registration – Click here
FAQs on GATE 2021
Q1: Which IIT will organize GATE 2021?
Ans: Indian Institute of Bombay will conduct the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2021.
Q2: What rank is good in GATE?
Ans: Aspirants who got rank within 200 is good for taking the admission to any IIT/NIT or for recruitment of the any PSUs.
Q3: Which papers are there in GATE 2021?
Ans: The subject papers are from the All the core branches like Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Civil Engineering.
Q4: When will be the GATE Exam Organized?
Ans: The GATE entrance examinations for postgraduate admissions will start from 5th February 2021 and will end on 14th February 2021.