GATE Online Classes Registration for ECE, EEE, Mech, Civil, IT, CSE: GATE coaching classes for the students pursuing 3rd and 4th year across the State of Andhra Pradesh will be carried out by The Ministry of Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh, collaborated with Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education(APSCHE), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada(JNTUK), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNUTA), and Yogi Vemana University YSR Cuddapah.
GATE Online Classes Registration For ECE, EEE, Mech, Civil, IT Below
All the Students pursuing their B.tech/ BE in the streams like Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology can grab this opportunity. In these online classes, each subject will be going to teach in 12 sessions in 12 days, with two hours in each session. For every student, Two subjects per day will be taught by two different faculty members on-line. The attendance also is taken by the respective faculty member online. This On-line platform through which all the classes going to organize will be informed by e-mail to every respective faculty member and student.
Important dates for GATE Online Classes Registration
Registration Commencement from – 2nd May 2020
Last date for registration – 7th May 2020
Classwork will start from – 11th May 2020
Instructions to the Students
- Online Registration is free for all the candidates.
- Students who are studying in Andhra Pradesh only eligible.
- Students pursuing the 3rd and 4th year are only eligible.
- If you want to make any changes after the submission of the online Registration then you have to do only on receiving a request through e-mail. Students need to send e-mail to the mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th May 2020 for requesting changes.
- Students can choose any number of subjects using the radio button in the registration form.
- Candidates can also choose their faculty for the chosen course by using the radio button.
- Every subject will be taught in 12 days. There will be two sessions (Morning & Evening) for each day like one in the morning and one in the evening by covering two different subjects. The session duration is for two hours.
- The schedule of classes will also be sent to the concerned students through E-mail.
- Attendance will be monitored by the faculty through online.
Registration For Gate Online Classes as below
All the Students first please download the list of the subjects and list of the faculty members for each subject, from the online web portal as follows
- Students need to register for the on-line GATE coaching classes from the official site i.e. www.jntua.ac.in/jntua-gate-online-classes/
Help And Support:
If you have any Suggestions / Complaints then contact through E-mail: email@example.com