Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2021|121 posts in Ganjam District Court in 2021|Junior Clerk/ Copyist – Junior Typist – Stenographer & Other posts in Ganjam District Court in 2021:Number of Candidates eagerly waiting for Official Notification in Odisha Government job updates in 2021. At this time we bring out good news for you. The Officials of Ganjam District Court – Odisha released Official Notification recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk/ Copyist – Junior Typist – Stenographer & Other posts in 2o21. In this article, we are providing all the information about this recruitment from the official website. Interest and Eligible Candidates can apply for this job before the last date, 19th August 2021. Those who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria before submitting an Online application check the details carefully.
The Officials of Ganjam District Court – Odisha Select the Candidates will be based on Written test and interview. the Contenders can get the direct link for the Official Notification and application form at bottom of this page Neetgov.in. Applicants must try to check all the specifications before applying for these jobs.
District Court Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Recruitment /Organization||Ganjam District Court – Odisha|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Clerk/ Copyist – Junior Typist – Stenographer & Other|
|No. of Posts||121 Posts|
|Closing Date of Application||19th August. 2021|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Application Process||Apply Offline|
- check the Official Notification for Educational details.
- Minimum age limit:18
- Maximum age limit:32
- 100 Rs for all Candidates.
- No application for Sc and St candidates.
Process of the Selection
- Select the Candidates will be based on Written exam interview.
Steps to apply for Ganjam District Court Recruitment jobs 2021
- Who is applying for the Recruitment of Ganjam District Junior Clerk/ Copyist – Junior Typist – Stenographer & Other jobs 2021, Go to the official website @ ganjam.nic.in
- Find the Recruitment advertisement and click on it.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Candidates can also apply through the below-provided links directly.
Registration Links Given Below
Ganjam District Court Recruitment Offline
Official Notification-Click here
(After complete the Offline application form attach required documents send this address given below)
Postal Address-Office of District Judge, Ganjam, Behrampur