e-Shram Registration 2021 | Labour Shramik Card Registration | Labour Shramik Card Registration Process – All the workers in India who are covered under construction workers, migrant workers, street vendors, domestic workers, milkmen, truck drivers, fishermen, agriculture workers, Private Teachers, and similar other workers can avail this social security benefits released from Indian Government. Workers should be done registration on eshram.gov.in portal to avail and get eligible for the welfare schemes. The registration has started on 26th August 2021. Here in this page you can register under the e-Shram portal. We have given all the details of Labour Shramik Card Registration like how to register on e-Shram, Process of registration, last date to registration, Application fee for registration etc.
e-Shram Registration 2021 & Labour Shramik Card Registration Process
The Government of India recently launched a scheme for the overall welfare of unorganized workers in the national database. There are Crores of Unorganized workers under the national database. For their Overall welfare, The Modi government has came up with the scheme e-SHRAM. In this e-SHRAM portal more than 38 crore unorganized workers (UW) across the country will be covered and registered under one portal. With just using the Aadhaar cards linked mobile numbers, every unorganized worker can register under this portal. The Application fee for e-SHRAM portal registration is completely free. This registration can be done by self or else at Common Service Centres (CSCs). After this registration, the registered workers can get unique Universal Account Number (UAN) and an e-SHRAM card issued by e-SHRAM.
e-SHRAM card details & Benefits of Card
The Workers who get this e-SHRAM card can get access to the benefits of the various social security schemes being implemented by the Central and State Governments anywhere anytime. The e-SHRAM card contains the details like name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill types and family details etc. The Workers who are member of EPFO & ESIC in India will not eligible to apply this e-SHRAM card.
- Registered unorganized workers will be covered with the accidental insurance through Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) for a year. This accidental insurance cover as permanent disability of Rs 2 lakh and Rs 1 lakh for partial disability under PMSBY.
- In case of any pandemic/ calamities it is helpful for State & Central Governments to provide assistance to eligible UWs
- Labour Shramik Card / e-SHRAM card will be acceptable across the country.
e-Shram Registration Process for Labour Shramik Card
- Initially visit the e-SHRAM portal to register.
- Login to the official website at eshram.gov.in.
- Then Click on the ‘Register on e-SHRAM’ link on the home page.
- After that Enter the Aadhaar-linked mobile number and captcha code and click on send OTP.
- And Follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
- If a worker does not have Aadhaar-linked mobile number, then he/ she can visit the nearest CSC and can register their mobile number through Biometric authentication.
- All the workers should have Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar-linked mobile number and bank account number to register for the e-SHRAM portal.
- Workers who are working under private organizations and having membership of EPFO & ESIC will not eligible for apply this Scheme.
e-Shram Registration Links Below
Register for e Shram Card – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Leave a Reply