Covid-19 Vaccine Registration 2021 | Online Registration for Corona Virus Vaccination: Are you searching for Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Online then you can get your registration done immediately from online. India’s COVID-19 Vaccine Guidelines can be checked in Co-WIN portal i.e. http://www.cowin.gov.in. You can also get information on Corona Virus symptoms and Prevention from here. Vaccine Registration for Covid-19 vaccination will be given below.
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration 2021 Link Below & Covid Vaccine Appointment
In India there are two types of vaccines approved by the government of India They are Covaxin and Covishield. CoWIN Vaccine Registration Online is now open for above the age of 18 years also. Now India has started its third phase of the COVID-19 vaccination drive from 1st May 2021. World Health Organization provided Symptoms, Travel Advice, Vaccines and Common FAQs on Coronavirus on the official COVID-19 page in multiple languages. Below we have given step by step process to Register for Covid vaccine appointment.
Covid Vaccine Registration Process in India
How to Register for COVID-19 vaccine online
- People can log into the official CoWin portal and click on the “Register/Sign In yourself” tab to register for the COVID vaccine.
- You can also register in the Aarogya Setu app. Here you can also get Covid-19 vaccination certificate
- On the official site of CoWin click on the ‘Vaccination (login/register)’ tab and there enter your mobile number and click on the ‘proceed to verify’ button.
- After getting the OTP on your registered mobile number you can enter the OTP and tap on the ‘proceed to verify’ button.
- Then in application filling process you will be asked to upload a photo ID proof such as Aadhaar card/ voter card / Any govt Id proof.
- After uploading the Id proof, you have to enter the other personal details like your full name, age, gender, date of birth and other info.
- In Aarogya Setu App, it will show you date and availability of Slot.
- There you can select “book” option then after registration is successful.
- Finally, you will get an SMS with the appointment details.
Covid-19 vaccination centres near me for Covid-19 Vaccine Registration 2021
Open the Google Maps, to find the Covid-19 vaccination centres near you. This Google maps app gives you detailed information on nearest vaccine location to you, It will also get you to know if you can directly visit the located hospital or need to make an appointment. Google Maps pointing the data of vaccination centres from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Steps to find nearest Covid Vaccine centres for Covid-19 Vaccine Registration 2021
People who want to know about nearest vaccine centre can just type ‘Covid 19 vaccination centre’ on the search bar of google maps and the app will show you all the nearby centres at a time.
Download the Covid-19 vaccination certificate?
As we said earlier that, You can download the Covid-19 vaccination certificate by using the government’s Aarogya Setu app if you are using the Aarogya Setu App for Covid 19 vaccination registration in india. In this Process of Covid-19 vaccine certificate download india Once You will get a message on your registered mobile confirming that your “1st Dose of Coaxing or Covishield is successful” after the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine completed, you can download that certificate using the Covid vaccine certificate download link in that message. After clicking on the link you will be redirected to Covid vaccine registration website of www.mohfw.gov.in. You have sign in to that website and then download the certification.
Covid-19 vaccine certificate download pdf in Covid 19 vaccination registration app (Aarogya Setu App)
- Initially Open Covid vaccine registration app i.e. Aarogya Setu app on your phone.
- Find the CoWin tab section and tap on the ‘Vaccination Certificate’ option.
- On the redirect page you need to enter the required details in the Covid 19 vaccination registration form
such as your beneficiary reference ID which will be sent to you at the time of vaccination registration.
- After that, click on the ‘Get Certificate’ button.
- Finally, Covid-19 vaccine certificate download process is done via Aarogya Setu app.