Census of India Recruitment 2020:The Officials Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India ready to release the Official Notification about Statistical Investigator, Assistant Director & Other posts in 2020. Lack of People eagerly waiting for Official Notification in Across India. At that time we are providing all the details about Recruitment in 2020. Applicants need to fill the Census of India Recruitment online application form 2020. Interest and Eligible Candidates can apply online for the job from 31st August 2020 to October 15th, 2020. Check the details before applying for the post those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and the Procedure of the application.
The Officials of the Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India select the Candidates will be based on Written Test and Interview and Document Verification. Before submitting an online application Check the details carefully like Exam date and application fees and application last date. For more updates about the Census of India Recruitment Stay on this page.
Census of India Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India|
|Number of Vacancies||389|
|Name of Post||Statistical Investigator, Assistant Director & Others|
|Starting date of application||31st August 2020|
|Closing date of application||15th October 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application process||Offline Application|
- Deputy Registrar General (C & T) Masters Degree in Stats or Operations Research or Mathematics or Economics or Commerce or Anthropology or Sociology or Population Studies
- Additional Director (EDP) Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications or Degree in Computer Engineering
- Joint Director of Census Operations Masters Degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Mathematics or Economics or Anthropology or Sociology
- Joint Director (EDP) Master Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or MTech or Bachelors of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering
- Assistant Registrar General (Map) Masters Degree in Geography
- Deputy Director (EDP) Masters Degree in computer applications or computer science or MTech or BE/ BTech in Computer Engineering or Computer Technology
- Map Officer Master Degree in Geography
- Assistant Director of Census Operations (T) Master Degree in Statistic or Operation Research or Mathematics or Economics or Commerce or Anthropology or Sociology or Demography
- Assistant Director (Data Centre) Master Degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or Master in Technology or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering or Science
- Assistant Director (Admin) Bachelor Degree
- Research Officer (Map) Master Degree in Geography
- Statistical Investigator Grade I Master Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or Business Studies or Management Studies
- Senior Geographer Master Degree in Geography
- Executive Officer (Census) Bachelor Degree in any Subject
Important Dates of Census of India Recruitment
- August 31st,2020
- October 15th,2020
- Knowing about age and age relaxation details check the Official Notification.
- Check the official Notification for Application fee details.
- Select the Candidates will be based on Written Test and Interview and Document Verification.
Some Important Links Given Below
Census of India Recruitment Online application-Click here
Census of India Recruitment
Extension letter|Official Notification
Procedure to apply for COI Recruitment Jobs 2020
- Candidates Who are applying for the COI Recruitment for the post of Statistical Investigator, Assistant Director & Others Go to the official website i.e.@ www.censusindia.gov.in
- Find the Notification “Census of India, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
******** Thanks for visit **********
Leave a Reply