Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Recently State Level Public Recruitment Board (SLPRB) of Assam planning to release the Official Notification for Recruitment for Assam Police in 2021. Applicants need to fill the SLPRB AP Recruitment online application form 2021 on or before last date. A number of applicants eagerly waiting for official notification in Assam State. Interest and Eligible Candidates can apply online for the job from June 2021. Check the details before applying for the post, those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and the Procedure of the application. Check the details carefully while Submitting online application like Exam date and application fees and application last date.
Assam Police Recruitment 2021 Apply Below
Officials of State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam (SLPRB) planning to conduct Recruitment for Assam Police in the month of June 2021. Notifications are yet to be released on its official website i.e. www.slprbassam.in and Application form will also be activated in June 2021. Different posts like Sub-Inspector, Constable, Jail Warden, etc are released for recruitment. Eligibility requirement for each post varies as per the post.
|Name of the Organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam|
|Number of Vacancies||4500-6000 Posts Expected|
Sub-Inspector: 1600 posts (approximately) Constable: 2900 posts (approximately)
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector, Constable, Jail Warden, etc|
|Starting date of application||Soon in June 2021|
|Closing date of application||Soon in June 2021|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Assam Police Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
- The educational qualification is intermediate to Graduate level but varies depends on post requirement.
- To Know more about education details check the Official Notification.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 38 years
- To Know more about age relaxation details check the Official Notification.
- There is no application fee for the candidates.
- Any candidate registered with the employment exchange of Assam is eligible to apply.
Assam Police Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- Select the Candidates will be based on Written test Document verification, Physical Test.
Step by Step process to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2021
- Candidates Who are applying for the Recruitment of Assam Police Recruitment posts, Go to the official website i.e. www.slprbassam.in
- Find the Notification of SLPRB Police Recruitment 2021 and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Apply Links Given Below
SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment Online application – Click here
Assam Police Recruitment Official Notification – Click here
What is the official Website for recruitment in Assam Police Force?
The Official Website for recruitment in Assam Police force is www.slprbassam.in. Candidates can also apply from the website for Assam Police, i.e. police.assam.gov.in
What are the posts released in the recruitment for Assam Police?
The recruitment for Assam Police going to release posts like Sub-Inspector, Constable, Jail Warden, etc.
What are the different processes of Assam Police Recruitment?
Candidates will be selected by various stages, such as Application Form Scrutiny, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Medical Test, Interview (not necessary).
How many vacancies released in Assam Police Recruitment 2021?
According to officials, The vacancies are vary between 4500-6000 posts.
Sub-Inspector: 1600 approximately
Constable: 2900 approximately
What is the application fee for the recruitment exam for Assam Police 2021?
Yes. For General and OBC candidates, an application fee of ₹300. However, for SC, ST categories candidates there is exception from fee payments.
What is the minimum educational qualification for Assam Police Recruitment 2021?
For unarmed Constable, a candidate must be completed Intermediate from a recognized Board. For Armed Constable, a candidate must have completed his/her Matriculation. And for Sub-Inspector, Candidate must have graduated from a recognized University.
Are there any marks for the Physical Measurement Test?
No. The Physical Measurement Test is just for qualification purposes.
Leave a Reply