APRJC Notification: Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society has issued notification for Admission Test Called APRJC CET 2020 for Admission into First Year Intermediate in Residential Schools across the State. In this article, we are providing all the details about APRJC & APRDC Notification and Application fees Details in 2020. The number of students eagerly waiting for APRJC & APRDC Notification and fee details in 2020. APRJC & APRDC Applications will be accepted from 23rd March 2020 and will conclude on 20th June 2020.
Who is going to write 10th Class examinations in March 2020? They are also applying for this notification. Check the details before applying for this notification like Eligibility, Date of Examination, Scheme of Examination, Fee details, Reservations, How to Apply, Issue of Hall Tickets, General Instructions, Selection of Students details are here.
APRJC Notification 2020
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Exam Duration||2.5 hours (150 Minutes)|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior College|
|APRJC Exam Date||July (Expected)|
|Starting of application||23-03-3030|
|Last date of application||20.06.2020|
Eligibility of APRJC Notification 2020
- The student must have studied in AP Only and must be a resident of India.
- OC Student must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, St, and Minority Students must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the Students.
- The applicant must have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt in March 2020 Only.
APRJC Notification Application fees 2020
- 150 Rs for all Students. He/She must submit the application at the website – aprs.cgg.gov.in
Important Dates of APRJC Notification 2020
|Application Process for APRJC CET 2020 Begins||March 23, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for APRJC CET 2020||June 20, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit APRJC CET 2020 Application Fee||June 20, 2020|
|Availability of APRJC CET 2020 Hall Ticket||Delayed|
|APRJC CET 2020 Exam||Postponed|
|APRJC CET Answer Key 2020 Release Date||To be Notified|
|APRJC CET Result 2020||To be Notified|
|APRJC CET Counselling Process 2020||To be Notified|
Important Links Given Below
APRJC CET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Here)
To Submit APRJC CET Payment Form: Click Here
Check APRJC CET Prospectus: Click Here
Check the Official Website- Click here
Procedure to apply Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society CET Notification 2020
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APRJC-CET 2020
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through online
- On payment of fee at ONLINE, the candidate shall be issued a “Journal Number” with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online on the website – aprjdc.apcfss
- Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form ( given at annexure-2)
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form.
- The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in an online application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the course. Once a course has opted, that cannot be changed.
- The candidate has to take a copy(print) of the application form in which a reference number also be given.
- This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible.
- The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
***** Thank you for your visit and all the best *****