AP TET Notification 2020 Apply online APTET 2020 @ aptet.apcfss.in: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Department of School Education officials going to release the AP TET Notification 2020 tentatively in the month of July/ August 2020. Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test / AP TET is a Computer Based Test (CBT) for the candidates to make eligible for the posts of teachers in various Municipality, Private Aided Schools and Private unaided schools of Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad in Andhra Pradesh State. This AP TET recruitment process is for the teacher post within the state from classes Class 1 to 8. This APTET will be organized in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). APTET Exam contains two papers. Paper 1 is for the selection of teachers for Class 1 to Class 5, and Paper 2 is for Class 6 to 8 teachers.
Latest Update on APTET Notification 2020: According to the officials, the Andhra Pradesh TET 2020 Official Notification is going to be released soon after the Lockdown in India Completes. So we will provide the latest updates on AP TET 2020. To know the Exact Notification release date scroll the page and read it completely.
AP TET Notification 2020 Available Below
For more info on the Andhra Pradesh TET/ AP TET notification 2020 read this complete article.
|Name of the board||Department of School Education|
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) – 2020|
|Name of the post||Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting date for submission of online application||Available soon|
|Last date for submission of online application||Available soon|
Important Dates for AP TET 2020
Before knowing the APTET Notification 2020 details, have an overview of the exam. In the below table we have mentioned the AP TET 2020 tentative schedule. Refer to the table below,
|Online Application starts||First Week of August 2020|
|Last Date of Application Submission||Last Week of August 2020|
|AP TET Admit Card Release date||First Week of September 2020|
|Conducting of AP TET 2020||Second Week of September 2020|
|AP TET Answer Key Release||Last Week of September 2020|
|AP TET Result Declaration||In October 2020|
AP TET Selection Procedure
The AP TET selection process will contain the two papers – Paper I and Paper II in Written Test. Applicants are eligible for teaching Class 1 to 5 need to apply for Paper I. Candidates applying to teach Class 6 to 8 need to apply for Paper-II.
AP TET exam pattern for Paper 1 and Paper 2
The Examination time duration for Paper I and Paper II is 2 hours 30 minutes for each.
AP TET Exam Pattern for Paper 1
Number of Questions
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
AP TET Exam Pattern for Paper 2
Number of Questions
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Science and Social Studies||30||30|
AP TET Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants need to refer to the AP TET eligibility criteria for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of Andhra Pradesh TET 2020. Check the below details.
AP TET Education Qualification
AP TET Paper 1 (for Class 1 to 5) educational qualification:
- Applicants need to pass the intermediate/senior secondary with minimum 50% marks of aggregate for general and 45% marks of minimum aggregate for SC/ ST/ BC/ differently-abled candidates.
- Candidates must be passed the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education /2 – year Diploma in Education (special education) / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
AP TET Paper 2 (for Class 6 to 8) educational qualification:
- Candidates must need to qualify the graduation from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks for general and 40% minimum qualifying marks for SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently-abled candidates.
- Applicants need to pass B.Ed. with at least 50% marks for general and 45% for SC / ST / BC/ differently-abled candidates from a recognized University.
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidate age must be between 18 years to 40 years.
Steps to apply for AP TET 2020 online
- Initially, candidates need to visit the APTET official website i.e. aptet.apcfss.in
- Thereafter, land on the home page and download the ‘Information Bulletin’ and read it carefully before applying.
- After that, Get the complete info and important guidelines on AP TET notification 2020 from that.
- Thereafter, Click on the ‘Apply for AP TET 2020‘ link to apply for the Andhra Pradesh TET 2020.
- After that, Enter all the necessary details in the application form as per the Matriculation Certificate.
- Thereafter, Upload the required scanned image such as photograph and signature as per the conditions mentioned.
- After that, Make the Fee payment in the online mode according to the application fee prescribed.
- Finally, submit the filled application form. and you will get Journal Number
- Ensure the details before submission.
- Take the print out of your application form for future use.
AP TET Application Fee
The APTET application fee for make registration is ₹500 for all the candidates. AP TET application fee must pay in the online mode.
AP TET Cut Off Marks 2020
Category-wise AP TET 2020 minimum qualifying marks for Andhra Pradesh TET 2020 mentioned below.
For OC: 60% Marks and above
For BC: 50% Marks and above
SC/ ST/ Differently abled (PH) & Ex-servicemen: 40% Marks and above.
AP TET 2020 Syllabus Below
Department of School Education officials releases the AP TET 2020 Syllabus on the official website along with the TET official notification. The AP TET syllabus contains the topics and subjects from which the question paper is prepared. Applicants can download the syllabus of AP Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 exam from the official website. Along with the syllabus of the exam, Get the important instructions of the language selection of papers through the information brochure.
Important Instructions of Syllabus of Paper I
- CDP section will contain the questions on educational psychology of teaching and learning relevant for primary classes.
- Language I and II syllabi will check your proficiency, knowledge of language elements, communication, comprehension, up to class X.
- Mathematics and EVS syllabi will consist of topics from class I to V. The difficulty of topics up to class X.
Important Instructions of syllabus of Paper II-A, II-B
CDP section will contain the questions on educational psychology of teaching and learning relevant for elementary level for II-A, and the physical education pedagogy of II-B for elementary level.
Language I and II syllabi can assess your proficiency, knowledge of language elements, communication, comprehension, all up to class XII.
Physical Education teachers’ syllabi of language I and II will assess the language skills up to class VII.
Official AP TET Notification – Download Here
Apply online for APTET – Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions on AP TET 2020 Exam
Q1: What is the AP TET exam pattern?
Ans: AP TET consists of two papers i.e, paper I and paper II (A, B). Paper I is for candidates to become teachers of classes I to V and paper II is for those who teach classes VI to VIII.
Q2: What is the AP TET exam time duration?
Ans: The Exam Duration is 2hours 30min for Each paper.
***** Thank you for your visit *****