APCOS Notification 2020, AP Out sourcing Corporation Jobs Registration, Check All AP Outsourcing Jobs, Registration Steps, and Complete Information in this article: Recently, AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the starting of AP Outsourcing Corporation for Outsourced Services. According to this, They released the notification for outsourcing jobs. AP Government has launched this APCOS Dept to encourage outsourcing jobs and avoid corruption of middleman in Government related processes. To operate in this APCOS, Manpower is required as outsourcing employees. In accordance with that, the AP Government released the APCOS Outsourcing Jobs Notification on their APCOS web portal i.e. apcos.ap.gov.in / apcos.apcfss.in. These Outsourcing employees will receive a good amount of pay /package/salary. This APCOS portal currently under maintenance process, so stay with us for regular updates on outsourcing jobs and AP Outsourcing Jobs, ap outsourcing registration.
AP Outsourcing Corporation Registration / APCOS Apply online @apcos.ap.gov.in – Link Available Below
In all Government Departments, required Contracting and outsourcing services will be sorted by this APCOS. According to ap outsourcing employees latest news 2019 onap outsourcing jobs registration 2019, This APCOS will be providing great opportunities for outsourcing employees and monitor the enhancement of remuneration, orders, and other things regularly. All the interested candidates can register through the candidate registration link available on the APCOS website. APCOS portal will give upcoming updates soon. Earlier APCOS Dept ready to start the recruitment process from 1st January 2020 but due to some emergencies, this is postponed. AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy also stated that 50% reservation will be given to SC, ST, BC, and minority communities and women candidates will also get the benefit of the 50% reservation in APCOS jobs.
For these APCOS, at the district level, the in-charge minister will be approving authority, and district collector will be the convener. In-state level, department secretary, and concerned minister are authorized. All the lists of the secretariat departments, organizations of the govt. of India, heads of the departments, district administration, corporations’ society’s institutions of GOAP are listed on the APCOS website. The vision of the APCOS is “To create a transparent, accountable and sustainable outsourcing ecosystem in Govt. of Andhra Pradesh” and “To effectively cater to the outsourcing requirements of the Government and ensure maximum possible benefits to the outsourced employees, by adopting efficient processes, procedures and technologies”. This APCOS will be going to provide the best salary, PF, ESI, and other intensives for the employees.
Latest News on 3rd July 2020 about APCOS
Hon’ble Chief Minister of AP Launched the APCOS activities at 11.00 am on 03-07-2020 through video conferencing. All the Secretariat Departments, State Head of Departments and District Collectors placed the Requirement of manpower on the APCOS website. According to this, Approx 47,000 outsourced personnel will be headed over by the Placement Intimation Letters (PILs) by Hon’ble Chief Minister. All the Placement Intimation Letters (PILs) will be sent to respective logins on the APCOS Website by APCOS. Placement Intimation Letter (PIL) print out will be taken by the authorities after the declaration of the candidate. All the private outsourcing agencies will be ceased for supply outsourced manpower to any department of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Details of Vacant positions are listed below department wise.
Note: The new candidate registration will be taken only after the arise of vacancies after onboarding the currently working employees. All the existing working candidates in Secretariates /HODs/ District Collectorates can register through the respective Secretariate /HODs/ District Collector logins.
How to Register For AP Outsourcing Corporation – AP Outsourcing Registration process online
- Eligible Aspirants initially go to the ap outsourcing corporation website i.e. apcos.ap.gov.in / apcos.apcfss.in.
- Then land on the home page and click on the Candidate Registration Link.
- In the new redirected page, enter the Aadhar Card Number in the specified column.
- Immediately you will get OTP on your registered mobile number which is linked with Aadhar.
- Then enter the received OTP in specified column and submit.
- You will get an application form to fill after submitting the OTP.
- Thereafter the enter the complete information of yours without mistakes.
- Then submit the provided data after ensuring once.
- Therefore your registration process is completed and you will get a confirmation by the APCOS.
- If you are facing any errors with Aadhar Number then go to UIDAI official website,i.e. uidai.gov.in, and resolve the issue.
- If the print out available then takes a print out of your registered application form of APCOS.
- Candidates can also apply to this APCOS Jobs directly from the below link.
Direct Link to Apply for APCOS Jobs
APCOS Registration – Apply Here
( Above link-activated Soon )
Guidelines of AP Outsourcing Corporation
The orders for the incorporation of Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services (APCOS) are issued under section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013. According to that Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services (APCOS) guidelines are stated below.
- The Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services will work as a Placement Agency for Outsourced Manpower. This is responsible for placing outsourced manpower to the various Departments / Organizations of the Govt of AP.
- This APCOS aim is to remove private outsourcing agencies/middlemen corruption and Corruption of free outsourcing placement.
- 50% Reservation will be given in the recruitment process for BCs, SCs, STs and Minorities and all women candidates irrespective of the cast.
- Payment of remuneration will be given time to time without any undue cuts and Proper credit of EPF and ESI will be maintained.
- Under this APCOS, the outsourced employees who are currently working in various Govt Depts must be migrated to the APCOS which is work as a placement agency now onwards.
- There is no permission for anyone to remove any employee who is engaged in outsourcing services.
- The APCOS migrating employees proof of salary slip along with bank account number, EPF & ESI account will be collected.
- This Manpower Sponsorship Process will be done at District Level. The authorities for District Level are District Collector & Ex-Officio Exe. Director of APCOS as chairperson, Joint Collector-II as Member-Convenor and Representative will as Member.
- Fresh candidates will also be taken by the District Level Committee in case the above guidelines not fulfilled with the existing/ currently working employees.
- The final list will be forwarded by the District Collector to APCOS in the system generated format.
- For the Payment of Monthly Remuneration to the employees, the Client Organization will make payments to APCOS every month.
- APCOS will remit the monthly payments into their bank accounts of employees directly after receiving it from the client organization. APCOS shall also provide the EPF, ESI, GST, etc. as per the statutory norms.