AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Dates Released, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus: Hey Guys! are you waiting for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Notification 2020 Exam date. The Officials of Sri Krishna Deva Raya University conducts Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test for admission of candidates in 3 years and 5-year L.L.B.Course. In this article, we are providing all the details of AP LAW CET Notification 2020. Applicant must have passed 10+2 but for 3 year LLB, graduation is needed. AP LAW CET 2020 Application form last date has been extended up to 5th September 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online for this. Check the details before applying for the Notification who meets all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and the Procedure of the application. For more updates about AP LAWCET 2020 Notification details Scroll this page.
Latest Update – As per the recent news, the AP LAWCET 2020 is going to organize on 1st October 2020. This announcement made by the Sri Krishna Deva Raya University officials. AP LAWCET 2020 will be conducted on October 1, in online mode. The last date to apply for the AP LAWCET 2020 application form is till September 5, 2020, with a maximum late fees.
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2020
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of exam||Computer-based test|
|Starting date of Online application||11th March 2020|
|Last date of Online application||5th September 2020|
|Exam Date||1st October 2020|
Procedure for AP LAW CET 2020 Application Form registration
Candidates who are waiting to Apply For APLAW CET 2020 Exam can fill the AP LAW CET 2020 application form by using the following steps.
- First, all the students need to visit the official site of AP LAW CET 2020 i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
- Later go to the home page and search for the AP LAW CET 2020 Notification and click on that.
- Find the apply online link to fill the Online Application Form.
- enter the complete information and upload the required documents and photographs.
- Thereafter, recheck the entered details and if you have any correction then make corrections in the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit the application after the successful payment.
- Click on the print option and take the print out further use.
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized University or Board.
- Candidate must have secured 45% marks for OC, 42% marks for BC, and 40% marks for SC/ST Candidates.
- 750 Rs for all Candidates
- Application fees will not be refundable and not transferable in any case.
Important dates of AP LAWCET Examination 2020
|Release of AP LAWCET 2020 Notification||March 10, 2020|
|Commencement of AP LAWCET 2020 Registration||March 11, 2020|
|Last Date to Fill AP LAWCET Application||May 20, 2020|
|Last Date to Fill AP LAWCET Application With late fee||5th September 2020|
|Availability of AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020||Last Week of September 2020|
|AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Date||1st October 2020|
|Release of AP LAWCET Result||To be notified later|
AP LAWCET Apply links Below
AP LAW CET Online application 2020 – Apply here
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Official Notification- Click here
Q1: What is the AP LAW CET Exam registration fee?
Ans: The Registration Fee for fee Payment and submission of AP LAW CET Online Application Form is Rs. 750/-.
Q2: What is the announced AP LAW CET Exam Date?
Ans: AP LAW CET 2020 Exam will be going to organize on 1st October 2020.
Q3: When will be the AP LAW CET Application Form available?
Ans: AP LAW CET Application Form will be made available from 11th March 2020.
Q4: What is the last date to submit AP LAW CET Online Application?
Ans: AP LAW CET Online Application can be submitted up to 5th September 2020.
***** Thank you for your visit *****
Leave a Reply