AP ICET 2020 Notification Released, Exam Dates Announced, AP ICET Application form, Eligibility, and Fee, last date: AP ICET 2020 Notification is released recently, AP ICET 2020 Exam Date has also released. AP ICET 2020 will be Organized by Sri Venkateswara, Tirupati on behalf of the AP state council of higher education. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is a state-level entrance examination. This AP ICET will be useful for taking admission into various Universities and affiliated colleges across the state of AP. AP ICET scores will be considered by the Various public as well as private colleges across the Andhra Pradesh state for providing admission. Applicants who are willing to take admission in MBA, MCA and MCA programs can take this AP ICET 2020 to get admissions. We have also given the Apply procedure, exam dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, etc on this page.
Latest Update – According to the recent update, AP ICET 2020 going to organize on 10th and 11th September 2020. Sri Venkateswara University officials are now extended the last date to fill the AP ICET 2020 application form by paying a late fee of Rs 10,000 from 18th July to September 5th. This is due to an increase in Corona cases day by day across the state.
AP ICET 2020 Notification Details
Applicants need to refer to this full page for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2020 Notification which is released in online mode. Candidates can get the released AP ICET 2020 Notification on the official site i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/icet. We have also furnished the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 Notification details on this page. The APICET important dates and schedules can get from here. Get all the necessary data on AP ICET Notification 2020 from here. Scroll the page to know more about the AP ICET Exam 2020. Apply for this AP ICET 2020 Notification to get admission into MBA and MCA. Scroll the page for more details of AP ICET 2020 Notification. You will get AP ICET 2020 apply online procedure here.
|Organization||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) – 2020|
|Article Category||Exam Notification|
|Application starts from||3rd March 2020|
|Exam Date||10th and 11th September 2020|
AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants can know the AP ICET Exam Pattern below.
- The AP ICET will conduct in online mode only.
- Question will be asked are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- There are a Total no of 200 questions will be asked in the exam for 200 marks.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark and there is no negative mark.
- AP ICET 2020 Exam Duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Question asked will be in both English & Telugu languages for sections A & B and the English language only for section-C.
AP ICET 2020 Important Dates
Candidates need to check the below mentioned AP ICET Exam Dates
|Notification Release Date||18th or 22nd February 2020|
|Submission of Online Applications starts||3rd March 2020|
|Submission of Online Application without late fee||15th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with a Late fee of 10000 + 550 registration fee||5th September 2020|
|Downloading AP ICET Hall Ticket start from||First week of September 2020|
|AP ICET 2020 Exam Date||10th and 11th September 2020|
|Result declaration||Soon Available|
|Counseling process starts||Soon Available|
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria
Applicants need to refer to the AP ICET Eligibility Criteria before going to apply. We have given the eligibility for the AP ICET 2020 exam below.
- The candidate must belong to Indian Nationality.
- The applicant should be OCI/PIO cardholders.
- Candidate must belong to AP/Telangana State and must satisfy the local or non-Local requirements.
- Applicants must have completed a 3-years degree from any recognized University.
- Aspirants must have Mathematics subject as the main subject in the 10th/ 12th class for MCA admission.
AP ICET Application Form Registration process
Applicants who are willing to take the AP ICET 2020 need to fill the AP ICET online application form and register. All the candidates can go through the below mentioned online application form filling procedure and check eligibility. Keep the required documents near while applying the AP ICET 2020. Refer to the AP ICET 2020 application form registration procedure below.
- Firstly, Applicants need to visit the official site to register the application form.
- After that, search for the Latest AP ICET Notification on the AP ICET Home page.
- Thereafter, download the latest Latest AP ICET Notification 2020 and read all the details carefully.
- Thereafter, you will get a complete idea of the notification, and now you can go for the registration process.
- After that, To register the AP ICET 2020, Applicants must check the official site again.
- Thereafter, Before filling the form, applicants must pay the application fee through online mode by using the Debit card/Credit card/Net banking then start your registration.
- Thereafter, search for the “Fill Application” button on the home page and click on it.
- After that, a new page will open with personal details like bank details, address, qualification, and details of the entrance test, etc.
- Thereafter, enter all these details carefully and submit the form after ensuring the details before final application submission.
- Candidate can have a chance to make the Corrections in the application in a given period before submission.
- The applicant needs to fill the application form before the last date to avoid the late fee.
- Finally, download the submitted application form and keep it safe for further reference.
AP ICET Fee Details
The Application fee for the registration process mentioned below,
- The application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 550/-
- This application fee is non-refundable for any category.
- The late fee of Rs. 2000/- will be charged + Application fee (550/-).
- Applicants can pay the application fee through online mode only by using the Debit card/Credit card/Net banking.
Documents need to keep while filling the Application form
The below-mentioned documents must keep ready by the applicants while filling the application form.
- 10th class marks certificate
- 12th class marks certificate
- Income Certificate
- Study certificate (class 6th to 10th)
- Caste certificate (For reserved categories)
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- the AP online center Receipt.
AP ICET Syllabus details
The AP ICET Syllabus will contain the 3 sections3 sections with different topics.
- Section A is Analytical Ability which will contain two topics Data Sufficiency & Problem Solving. Problem Solving has topics such as Sequence & Series, Data Analysis, Coding & De-Coding, Time & Arrangement Problems.
- Section B is Mathematical Ability which contains Arithmetical Ability, Arithmetical & Geometrical Ability, and Statistical Ability.
- Section C is a Communication Ability, which will have a day to day vocabulary, functional use of grammar in day to day communication and in a business context which will have basic & computer terminology and Reading Comprehension of 3 passages.
Direct links for Apply
For Official Notification – AP ICET 2020 Notification
For Online Application – Apply Online For AP ICET 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Where we can apply for AP ICET Exam?
Ans: The Candidates can start applying for AP ICET Exam from the official site or from the direct links here.
Q2: When will the AP ICET Notification application starts?
Ans: AP ICET Application registration will start from 3rd March 2020.
Q3: When will the AP ICET Exam be conducted?
Ans: AP ICET Exam will be organized on 10th and 11th September 2020.
***** Thank You For Visiting Our Page *****
***** All the Best ******