Check AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification, out on 20 April 2020, eligibility criteria, Notification, vacancies Details, online application form, last date & Apply online,@gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in: The Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept, AP have recently announced the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification to hire 10700 candidates for Grama/Ward Volunteers due to the crisis of outbreak of COVID-19. There is an immediate need to fill up the vacancies that arose due to resignation and for other reasons. So, all the eligible candidates with their requisite qualification can register and apply for these volunteer posts in online mode. We have activated the online registration link below. All the eligible and interested aspirants check the below links and apply directly to the posts of Grama/Ward Volunteer. Get the complete details on AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment Notification like eligibility criteria, Notification, vacancy, online application form 2020, last date & Apply online, etc.
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020
The Online Registration for AP Grama Volunteer 2020 can be done on the official site i.e. gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in. Eligible and Interested Applicants can apply to the posts through the online mode from April 20th,2020 to April 24th,2020. Refer to the complete notification before going to apply. Aspirants can check the important dates of Notification, selection criteria and other essential details about the requirement by scrolling down. Andhra Pradesh Government will select the candidates by Interview for the post of Grama/ Ward Volunteer. Rush to Submit the online application through the below links before the application last date.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Urban – 5500 Posts
- Rural – 5200 Posts
AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment Important Dates:
|Notification Date||20 April 2020|
|Online Application start Date||20 April 2020|
|Last date of online application submission||24 April 2020|
|Scrutiny of applications||25 April 2020|
|Interviews by selection committees||27 April 2020 to 29 April 2020|
|Intimation letters to selected volunteers||30 April 2020|
|Volunteers Posting||01 May 2020|
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria process
The selection of the applicants on the basis of Interview by testing their knowledge on various Government Schemes, Programs, welfare activities, Previous work experience, Soft Skills, Leadership qualities, good communication skills & general awareness, etc. Each of the four parameters will carry 25 marks each total to 100 marks.
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Post Name||Grama/ Ward Volunteer|
|Number Of Posts||10,700 Posts (Single Vacancy for 50 Families of the Village)|
|Education Qualification||Degree (Cities), Inter (Villages), 10th (గిరిజన ప్రాంతాల్లో)|
|Starting Date||20th April 2020|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Last Date To Apply||24th April 2020|
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Grama / Ward Volunteer Educational Qualification
- Applicant must have passed 10th, Inter, Degree from the recognized University or Board.
- Educational Qualification for different places as followsTribal – Candidate must pass 10th class from a recognized Board.Rural – Candidate must pass Interd from a recognized Board.Urban – Candidate must be Graduated from a recognized Board.
Grama / Ward Volunteer Age limit
- Minimum age limit:18
- Maximum age limit:35
- Knowing about age relaxation details check the official Notification.
AP Grama Volunteer Application fees
- No fees for application.
Link To Apply Online Grama/ Ward Volunteer
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment Online application – Click here
Andhara Pradesh Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment Official Notification – Click here
Official site – gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in
Procedure to apply for AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2020
Interested and eligible applicants can follow the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure provided here to apply through the online mode on or before 24 April 2020.
- Candidates Who are applying for the AP Recruitment of Grama /Ward Volunteer posts, Go to the official website i.e. gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in
- Find the Notification “AP Recruitment to the posts for Grama/Ward Volunteer, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Thereafter, click on the Apply online link and new page will redirect.
- After that, Fill the all necessary fields in the form with correct details and ensure them once.
- Upload all the asked certificates, Photo with signature.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
******* Thanks for Visit *********