AP ECET 2020, Exam Date Released, Exam Pattern, Application Form last date, Procedure to apply, Application Fee, Apply Online, Eligibility: Hey, guys here is news for the candidates who are applied for the AP ECET 2020. According to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur Officials going to organize the entrance test of AP ECET 2020 on the behalf of APSCHE. This Andhra Pradesh ECET 2020 is a state-level entrance exam held for the Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and B.Sc Graduates to give entry admission into various B.Tech, B.E and B.Pharmacy programs. All the applicants who qualify this entrance exam successfully will offer admission in AICTE/PCI approved colleges/institutions across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Check the complete details of AP ECET 2020 through this page.
Latest Update – According to the latest update, The AP ECET 2020 is ready to conduct on 14th September 2020. JNTUA Officials recently released this new AP ECET 2020 exam date.
Andhra Pradesh ECET 2020 Notification Details Below
AP ECET 2020 Important Dates
Refer to the below provided AP ECET exam dates carefully.
|AP ECET 2020 Notification||6th March 2020|
|Online Application Form Submission Starts from||6th March 2020|
|Application submission last date||20th May 2020|
|Last date for submission with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||17th July 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2020|
|AP ECET 2020 Exam||14th September 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Soon Available|
|Counseling process Starts from||Soon Available|
Andhra Pradesh ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants before applying must check the complete AP ECET eligibility criterion from below.
- Nationality: Applicant must be citizen of India.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must possess a Diploma in Engineering & Technology or Pharmacy from State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh or any other recognized board or University. (OR) Candidate must be passed his/her three years B.Sc degree or it’s equivalent from any recognized board or University.
- Mandatory Qualifying Subjects: Student must have passed his/her three years of B.Sc degree with Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with other subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Aspirants must have be secure 45% marks (40% for reserved candidates).
- Domicile: Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh state and satisfy the local or non-local status requirement as per the State Government rule. The Candidates of Non-Indian origin must have to fulfill the norms of the University.
AP ECET 2020 Exam Pattern
AP ECET Exam Pattern complete information given here for your reference. The AP ECET 2020 Entrance exam will be planned to organize on 24th July 2020 in online CBT mode. There are 200 multiple choice questions for a total of 200 marks for all programs. This entrance exam Question paper will in the English language. A total of 3 hours will be allotted to write the exam. Each question will carry 1 mark. Check the distribution of marks Program wise.
For Engineering Programme
- Physics – 25
- Chemistry – 25
- Mathematics – 50
- All engineering branches – 100
- Total – 200
For Pharmacy Programme
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – 50
- Pharmaceutics – 50
- Pharmacognosy – 50
- Pharmacology – 50
- Total – 200
For B.Sc (Mathematics) Programme
- Communicative English – 50
- Analytical Ability – 50
- Mathematics – 100
- Total – 200
AP ECET 2020 Application Form Apply Procedure
The AP ECET 2020 Online Application form starts 6th March 2020 and AP ECET Application form 2020 Online registration procedure given here.
- The application form should be applied in online mode
- Candidates must visit the official site to apply.
- Before applying the application read the notification and instruction booklet carefully and then start applying.
- The online application process will involve steps like payment of application fee, payment status check, filling of the application form, finally submission and printing of application form.
- The application form submission last date is extended up to 20th May 2020.
- AP ECET Corrections/modification facility also provided by the University.
Candidates of all categories must have to pay the application fee of Rs.550. This fee payment can be made in online mode (debit/credit card/net banking) or offline mode (at any AP Online Centre).
AP ECET 2020 Syllabus
The AP ECET Syllabus contains various subjects of different courses.
- For B.Sc (Mathematics), the syllabus topics include Mathematics, Analytical Ability, and Communicative English subjects.
- For Engineering candidates Syllabus includes Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry subjects of the 11th and 12th levels.
Preparation Tips for AP ECET 2020
- Candidates can follow the preparation tips of AP ECET 2020 to crack the exam.
- First Prepare a study timetable for the exam preparation.
- Check the complete exam pattern, marking scheme, and syllabus before preparation.
- Must Prepare short notes on important topics, formulas, and concepts.
- Regularly Attempt online or offline mock tests and analyze your preparation level.
- Usually, Solve previous year’s exam papers for more practice.
Important Links Of Andhra Pradesh ECET 2020 Below
AP ECET 2020 Notification – Download Here
AP ECET 2020 Application Form – Apply Online