AP ECET Results 2020: AP ECET Answer key 2020 has released by the official of AP ECET earlier. AP ECET is the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for the Diploma Holders and B.Sc(Mathematics)Holders. This AP ECET 2020 will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Anantapur on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE). Through this exam, all the Diploma Holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) Holders are directly getting admission into the 2nd year of the B. Tech or B.E. AP ECET 2020 result delayed due to the postponement of the entrance exam. Applicants need to keep their Application Number and Password to check the result. We have also arranged direct links to get the result.
AP ECET Result 2020 Available Below
The result of AP ECET 2020 will made available on the official website and scorecard contains the total scores scored by the candidates. Candidates who qualified the AP ECET entrance examination will be called for the further round of admissions. Applicants can get the details regarding the result and procedure of downloading the result.
AP ECET Exam 2020 Eligibility, Qualifying Marks Answer Key 2020
The students/candidates can download the AP ECET Answer key 2020 from the official website. The AP ECET key 2020 will be released after the exam. By using this Answer key all the students clarify their doubts and calculate their marks. Now all the students are just waiting for their results. The AP ECET Exam 2020 Eligibility, Qualifying Marks details are updated on the official website. Eligibility details are given below.
- The Student must have the Nationality of India.
- The student must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- A student should complete his/her 3 years of Diploma/B.Sc. degree.
- The students who get 25% Aggregate marks in the Entrance exam are eligible for the counseling.
Information Mentioned on AP ECET 2020 Result
AP ECET 2020 scorecard of the entrance exam will contain the details mentioned below
- Candidate Name
- Father name
- Score obtained
- Exam name
- Roll number
- Secured Rank
Important Dates AP ECET Exam 2020
AP ECET Exam 2020 will be conducted by the JNTUA on behalf of APSCHE.
- AP ECET Exam Notification is released on – 04-03-2020 (Wednesday)
- Commencement of Online Application submission form starts on – 05-03-2020 (Thursday)
- The Last Date for Submission of Online Application without Late fee is – 15-06-2020 (Monday)
- The Downloading of Hall tickets starts from – Soon Available
- The Date and Time of Examination are – Soon Available
How To Check AP ECET Results 2020:
- First visit the Official Website. – https://sche.ap.gov.in/ECET/
- Open the AP ECET Results 2020
- Now Enter your Hall Ticket number.
- Press Submit Button.
- Now your Results are displayed on your screen.
Direct links to download the result
AP ECET Result 2020 – Download Here