AP EAMCET Web options Phase – II (BiPC) 2022 | Exercising BiPC 2nd Phase web-options Available Today @ angrau.ac.in: Dear BiPC Candidates, are you unsatisfied with the opted colleges in web options in First Phase of Counselling and waiting to change for desired College and Courses for UG Admission, then AP EAMCET BiPC Web Options 2022 for 2nd Phase are opened now. Candidates can exercise their web options for angrau from the link provided below.
Scroll the page for more information on Combined admission into 2nd Phase Web counselling BiPC Stream UG Courses (B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture / B.Tech. ( Food Technology ) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Hons ) Horticulture ) of ANGRAU, SVVU & Dr.YSRHU (including Affiliated Private Agril./ Horti.Colleges) for 2021-22.
AP EAMCET Web options Phase – II (BiPC) 2022 Available Below
Candidates who are from BiPC Background can now opt the 2nd phase web options to change their desired college and course as they unsatisfied with their 1st Phase of Counselling. There is no facility for fresh registrations in second phase web options counselling. Only candidates who are registered at the time of 1st Phase of Counselling will be eligible for second counselling. Candidates need to keep their AP EAPCET Hall Ticket Number along with Date of birth to login into the Web options entry dash board.
The Important Dates For II Phase web-options
- II Phase Exercising Web-Options by the Registered Candidates will be allowed from 03-02-2022 to 04-02-2022.
- The Announcement of seat allotment in Online on 08-02-2022.
- Joining of Students (Self Admission) and Physical Reporting at allotted colleges (3 working days) on 09-02-2022, 10-02-2022 & 11-02-2022.
- III Phase web-options will be starts only after NEET (AP state) First counseling.
Guidelines for web options for U.G. combined counseling Bi.P.C. stream
- All registered candidates have to execute web options i.e., selection of courses and colleges in the order of their own choice or priority
- Execution of web options does not entitle or guarantee the seats in colleges.
- Seat allotment during II phase web-options is based on number of vacant seats arise due to non-reporting of students during I phase of counseling (on or before 31-01-2022).
- No fresh registration is allowed for the year 2021-22
- The candidate who was allotted to a college and does not join the allotted college within the prescribed dates his/her seat will be automatically cancelled.
- The registered candidates are informed to execute the web-options in II Phase and excise college priorities freshly (I Phase web-options will not be considered).
- Hence, after seat allotment the candidates have to join the college within the prescribed dates.
- The candidates who are allotted to the Colleges during the First phase are also eligible for the Second Phase of web options, if they join or not.
- After seat allotment in 2nd Phase & joining in the college, if candidate desires for sliding into another better course or better college can execute third phase web options also.
- However, during the second / next web options if the seat is allotted based on vacancies then the previously allotted & joined seat automatically gets cancelled.
- Hence, carefully opt for the course or college for upgradation during second or next web options.
- If the admitted candidate cancels his/her seat before the closure of admissions (Last Phase counselling) an amount of Rs. 1,000/- shall be collected as processing fee and the remaining fees already paid during admission shall be refunded.
- If the candidate cancels his/her seat after closure of admissions process for the AY 2021-22 the candidate forfeits the fees (no refund) already paid and in addition, he/she has to pay seat cancellation fee.
- The candidates applied under Special Category (PH, NCC, Sports & CAP) who were physically verified at ANGRAU, Guntur may also execute web options.
- However, special category admissions will be taken up through manual counseling only after completion of second web options.
Direct link to Exercising AP EAMCET Web options Phase – II (BiPC)
UG Admission Web options for BiPC Students : Click Here
Web Options Information & Fee Structure for UG Admission : Click Here
Important Note while choosing the AP EAMCET Web options Phase – II (BiPC):
- Candidates can save the partial options and revisit page to modify /add/change order sequence before the cutoff date & time.
- Data once freezed will not be given for edit under any circumstances.
- If the exercised options are saved and not freezed, last saved data will be considered for allotment.
- If any candidate has exercised the options partially and not freezed the final options, last saved data will be considered in order and remaining (un-chosen) seats will be auto pushed by the system and allotment will be done accordingly.
- Please visit University website angrau.ac.in for updates.